Im still waiting for the crowd to chant REEBOK SUXX

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
During a fight, especially on big fox. I believe closest thing was people booing a fighter thanking reebok

ANDERSON-ALDO-REEBOK.jpg

Well it does suck, I'd like to see it, be interesting to see if the UFC responds but why would they, however you know some journalist will ask dwhite about it.

Well it does suck, I'd like to see it, be interesting to see if the UFC responds but why would they, however you know some journalist will ask dwhite about it.

Reebok was a homerun ya goof. These drunks are outta theur minds

How about, "You look stupid. Clap clap clap-clap-clap. You look stupid."

Reebok was a homerun ya goof. These drunks are outta theur minds

I just don't like the brand itself dude and I hate the uniforms. Home run for the ufc but a very bad thing for the fighters.

I've always wanted a UFC crowd to erupt in a chant/Song of "Na na na na , na na na na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye!" Especially after Ronda gets crushed by Holm again. I hate to use this term. But I'd mark out.

Its funny how band wagon everybody is with the Reebok hate...The clothes are cool looking in my opinion especially that hoodie they walk out in and the champion attire. I have no issue with it...

If there were a UFC coming to an area near me I would do everything in my power to organize anti Reebok chanting. Fuck the Reebok deal.

Oh gee, looks like I'm about to have to save another shit thread...

image.jpeg

Its funny how band wagon everybody is with the Reebok hate...The clothes are cool looking in my opinion especially that hoodie they walk out in and the champion attire. I have no issue with it...

I think most people jump on the bandwagon because it rips opportunity away from most fighters. Apparently it really sucks for most of them.

UFC fans are not as vocal as pro-wrestling fans
if this was a pro-wrestling company imposing shit like this, you would have a chat like this easily

Back