Classy Chris Weidman: "Rockhold felt like a weak guy who was ready to break"

he's telling the truth not crying. get over it PED anderson fan.

Weidman going full bitch mode. Still like him more than Rockhold. That's how much I dislike Rockhold

So Chris was at 20% max & Luke was on antibiotics... Luke kilt 'em... I don't even...

i wish they would fight so we could see who was better or weaker or breakier.

Man, he needs to cut this out. Making excuses for your loss is weak shit, and I'm a big fan of Weidman. He'll get his chance to prove the ending of the fight was down to his brain-fart wheel kick, but trashing the guy that smashed you is not a good look.

he's telling the truth not crying. get over it PED anderson fan.

Chris sure looked like the new USADA testing is doing its intended job eh. AS isn't the only one affected it seems.

Yeah, childish in defeat. I'll take Rockhold in the re match because of his mentality here.

Also, about to break =\= break. The only one who broke in that fight was Chris. Right after Rockhold ragdolled him to floor, Chris just gave up mount. Rockhold broke him.

Luke did look half dead in the third before the kick. If you can't see that,you are fuckin blind.

Get your hate out while you can,I guess.

when weidman loses again he'll say he's been in the wrong weight class his whole life and move down to 170

At this point I won't even mind if Yoel won't get the title shot and Weidman does. I want see him finished again.

Talking trash about Silva when Silva always only responded respectfully to Weidman related questions; acting high andmighty about a checked kick that resulted in an injury; trash talking Vitor; crying on the phone to Dana that he was 20% with broken foot; having the audacity to say he felt Rockhold was ready to break while he wasn't trying to hit back the first occasion the fight should've been stopped... Guy is acting like some cocky goof I say.

Love teh Chris, but he really does just need to STFU at this point and let his fighting do the talking when the time comes. He got one of the most savage beatdowns I have ever seen in that first fight.

Weidman is starting to get on my last nerve. He won me some cash on the Machida and second Anderson fight and I was starting to like the guy. But this is starting to become too much for me. I can no longer defend the guy.

He's doing his best to stay in the talks. Especially if Yael came back clean.

Do you guys remember when Weidman was saying how he wanted to fight Jones?

lmfao

Well then a weak guy who was ready to break beat his ass. That makes Weidman an even weaker guy who actually broke. Weidman shouldn't be that hard on himself honestly. Is just a loss, is normal.

To be completely honest, I felt Weidman was about to permanently turn the tide of the fight to his side before "the kick" happened.

Luke did look half dead in the third before the kick. If you can't see that,you are fuckin blind.

Get your hate out while you can,I guess.

I agree I think Luke looked pretty beat too. Weidman just couldnt do much. I liked the fight in general and it should be a good rematch.

Back