30-27 Knight???

I have zero problem with it. Clearly won the first and amirkhani did ZERO in both the next two rounds. Laying on someone for 8 mins is not fighting

It wasn’t just Amirkhani. Knight had him locked in rubber guard to stall for a standup.

It wasn’t just Amirkhani. Knight had him locked in rubber guard to stall for a standup.
Any time there was any seperation knight was going for triangles, armbars, leg locks.. While Amir just tried held on

??
do you mean the new unified rules which state that guard is a neutral position??
It doesn't actually say that. Actions are considered more than their position, but top position still matters. Shall I quote it for you?

And guess what, the Fin controlled the cage ;)

Any time there was any seperation knight was going for triangles, armbars, leg locks.. While Amir just tried held on

Makwan did land some bombs when they had separation too dude.

Can’t ignore just because you don’t like his antics.

I mean, Knight won the fight... but not 30-27.

I could possibly see 29-27

Yeah but that means that the other judges got it wrong so if you are going to blame only one of the judges it looks biased. Why don't you blame the other judges?

Makwan did land some bombs when they had separation too dude.

Can’t ignore just because you don’t like his antics.
What antics? I dont know anything about the guy apart from the fight i just saw.

And i saw knight handily winning the striking

I bet its the same judge that almost got Pedrosoli robbed. Fire that fool.

It doesn't actually say that. Actions are considered more than their position, but top position still matters. Shall I quote it for you?

And guess what, the Fin controlled the cage ;)
yes, please quote the part where it says the top position fighter is winning.

yes, please quote the part where it says the top position fighter is winning.
"Top and bottom position fighters are assessed more on the impactful/effective result of their actions, more so than their position."

More than their position, meaning position matters, just not as much.

No where does it say guard is a netural position like you said.

"Top and bottom position fighters are assessed more on the impactful/effective result of their actions, more so than their position."

More than their position, meaning position matters, just not as much.

No where does it say guard is a netural position like you said.
but nowhere also does it state that top is the winning position. From the looks of it Knight was mission octagon controlling makwan at will.

Yeah but that means that the other judges got it wrong so if you are going to blame only one of the judges it looks biased. Why don't you blame the other judges?
I'm not blaming anyone. What are you even talking about?

Yeah that was one of the most retarded scores ever. The judge must've had a dog in this fight.
the only thing more retarded then that score is Knight's fight IQ I had him winning but that was just stupid in the first.

but nowhere also does it state that top is the winning position. From the looks of it Knight was mission octagon controlling makwan at will.
You're either being obtuse or your reading comprehension needs some work. This is an amendment for the original rules that states top position is "winning."

You're either being obtuse or your reading comprehension needs some work. This is an amendment for the original rules that states top position is "winning."
breh, i have the reading comprehension of an oxford scholar, where does it say that the top position is wininng? And how did it override Knight actively controlling position?

Definitely the definition of a draw if knockdowns count for anything.

Back