Media 3 years ago today, Conor McGregor got knocked-out by Dustin Poirier

all of conor's losses age like fine wine. i can watch them over and over and never get tired of them.

joline's wife

got lucky

current conor would actually commit murder with his punches on that peahead

Reading his wiki @BoxerMaurits and the rap sheet is longer than his fighting achievements [<dunn]

Driving offences​

Incident at Bellator 187​

Bus attack at UFC 223 Media Day​

Incident at UFC 229​

Dublin sexual assault allegations​

Florida robbery arrest​

Dublin pub assault​

Corsica arrest​

Altercation with Machine Gun Kelly​

It just goes on and on [<dunn][<dunn]

You forgot the only number that counts

Hand picked Diamond thinking he'd get another easy win. Probably could have had he still be interested in fighting.

The UFC twitter account is apparently operated by Khabib. Massive shade at Conor calling him McgregoRAT
<Dany07>
image_2024-01-23_160351810.png

And the flood of priceless memes that came after this fight really marked it as one of the most memorable days in UFC history.

Reading his wiki @BoxerMaurits and the rap sheet is longer than his fighting achievements [<dunn]

Driving offences​

Incident at Bellator 187​

Bus attack at UFC 223 Media Day​

Incident at UFC 229​

Dublin sexual assault allegations​

Florida robbery arrest​

Dublin pub assault​

Corsica arrest​

Altercation with Machine Gun Kelly​

It just goes on and on [<dunn][<dunn]
The machine gun Kelly thing doesn't even count. People probably throw things at that guy all the time. A non event haha

I'm not sure I can like this post in good conscience, @BoxerMaurits. Mostly because by reminding me that three years have passed since an event that feels like it was only like a year ago you've now reminded me of my mortality and I'm convinced I'll keel over and die any moment.
Don’t think about it too much bro, I know it’s a weird thing..

Conor has yet to prove he's even a top10 fighter since he left MMA back in 2016.

He regressed by the time he returned.

It's also partially why I wonder where poirier is at currently going into his next fight. His only wins in the past 4 years were Conor, hooker, and Chandler. Decent wins, but he might not still be the top 5 guy most give him credit for.

It's pretty cool this happened to Conor after he picked Dustin and tried to sweet talk him, thinking he was Sun Tzu and it was gonna be an easy win.

And he got knocked out like a punk.

Don't remind people. Conor is hoping if he waits 5 years people will forget.

So it’s been 3 years since Conor attempted a panic takedown but got hit on his glass chin attempting a panic wrestler move then proceeded to get sent to the shadowrrealm.

Back