3 of the 4 Most Boring Fighters in the WW Division Are in the Top 5

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maia
Thompson
Woodley

thompson is only entertaining when he is ko'ing bums maia when he is subbing fools quickly and woodley is always boring even when he ko's fighters he does it after mins of doing nothing.

thank jesus we have up and coming entertaining welterweights like mike perry otherwise the division would be fucked.

But but Mike Perry cant even beat Underwear models.
latest

And I LIKE Perry.

But let's keep shit real here. lol

s5gkrQS.gif

tumblr_m1f4h5yvkw1qfb7bio1_500.gif

ixOQettkt9Xpu.gif

Just because Wonderboy didnt KO Woodley or Rory(2 of the best fighters in the world) now he is "boring."

<Bottle.gif>

everyone has a fluke alan jouban is mike perry's matt serra.

Having had a few boring fights doesnt make you a boring fighter

Each of these fighters is still worth tuning in for because they may show you a great fight just as easily as a boring one

Woodley may have had shit fights with Maia and Wonderboy, but he fucking smashed Lawler and Kos

Wonderboy may have stunk it up against Woodley (and Rory a bit) but his destruction of Hendricks was a sight to behold

Maia may have shit the bed against Woodley but he gave us an unforgettable submission of Rick Story, as well as subbing Condit and Brown, oh and his trip and sub of Chael was amazing too

TLDR: styles make fights so stop making shit generalisations

TLDR2: Only a Sith deals in absolutes

Member when thompson smashed that bum ronald vinegar or johnny whittaker....whatever his name was:rolleyes:

So if they aren't brawlers like chris leben or tank abbott it sucks? Thats what I took from your thread. Mai is very entertaining if you're a fan of bjj and stephen has very technical and beautiful stand up.

Maia
Thompson
Woodley

thompson is only entertaining when he is ko'ing bums maia when he is subbing fools quickly and woodley is always boring even when he ko's fighters he does it after mins of doing nothing.

thank jesus we have up and coming entertaining welterweights like mike perry otherwise the division would be fucked.

And yet they are all ranked ahead of the tin man.

Werd. I'll take guys like Perry and Cowboy over all three. win or lose.

s5gkrQS.gif

tumblr_m1f4h5yvkw1qfb7bio1_500.gif

ixOQettkt9Xpu.gif

Just because Wonderboy didnt KO Woodley or Rory(2 of the best fighters in the world) now he is "boring."

<Bottle.gif>
Greatest hits. Thompsons last three fights were pathetic. Tenative as hell. Probably didnt want to beat up his friend Rory and scared of Twood.

I love watching Maia. He is an absolute master of his martial art, Jiu Jitsu.

I also love watching Wonderboy. He was 57-0 in standup fights but he is getting older and slower now. Still super slick and still fights with the hands down style. He is usually very exciting to watch. The 2nd Woodley fight was boring but WB had to adjust his strategy and he had to be weary of Tyron's power in close range.

Woodley's last 2 fights were boring but he has that KO power so you know anyone can drop at any second.

These are the 3 of the top 5 WWs in the world

If you want to watch low level fighting go watch Bumfights.

Fighters are more than their last fight(s). You have to look at the bigger picture, all of these fighters have had some lackluster fights lately but they all have the potential to be entertaining. The only way to know is to tune in and I will.

Greatest hits. Thompsons last three fights were pathetic. Tenative as hell. Probably didnt want to beat up his friend Rory and scared of Twood.
They were his 3 most boring fights but his opponents were also to blame.

Also those were two title fights and a #1 contendership fight. A lot of fighters begin playing it very safe when they reach the top of the sport.

Also, Rory and Woodley have better defense and strategy than 90% of other fighters. Wonderboy was finishing everyone, including iron chinned Hendricks.

Wonderboy knew he had to stick and move and outpoint Rory and Woodley. That was literally the only possible way he could beat them. It worked on Rory and almost worked on Woodley twice. If only Woodley didnt catch him with one or two big shots in each fight he could have won the belt.

I definitely feel Wonderboy could have done more at 209 but he also knew every time he would get too close Woodley would explode so quickly with that devastating right hand. Wonderboy really had to keep his distance to avoid getting knocked out.

All of the exciting top 10 caliber WW fighters are in Bellator:

Lima
Rory Mac
Koreshkov
Daley
Larkin
MVP

They were his 3 most boring fights but his opponents were also to blame.

Also those were two title fights and a #1 contendership fight. A lot of fighters begin playing it very safe when they reach the top of the sport.

Also, Rory and Woodley have better defense and strategy than 90% of other fighters. Wonderboy was finishing everyone, including iron chinned Hendricks.

Wonderboy knew he had to stick and move and outpoint Rory and Woodley. That was literally the only possible way he could beat them. It worked on Rory and almost worked on Woodley twice. If only Woodley didnt catch him with one or two big shots in each fight he could have won the belt.

I definitely feel Wonderboy could have done more at 209 but he also knew every time he would get too close Woodley would explode so quickly with that devastating right hand. Wonderboy really had to keep his distance to avoid getting knocked out.
Well I don't like fighter's who play it safe to that level. And you're right he had poor dance partners as well. It's not like you have to play it safe to have success. Guys in my sig don't play it safe. Many champions havnt Wand to Max today. I

Well I don't like fighter's who play it safe to that level. And you're right he had poor dance partners as well. It's not like you have to play it safe to have success. Guys in my sig don't play it safe. Many champions havnt Wand to Max today. I
I understand but it is a style matchup. He had to keep his distance as much as possible with Tyron. If you get close enough to Tyron he spams that Overhand Right. The same OHR that floored Lawler.

Sometimes you have to be patient and wait for the perfect opportunity or else if you rush into things you could run right into a punch like Aldo did with Conor.

Back