Crime 3 Missing Surfers Found Dead In Mexico

He will never be forgotten. Was so kind to me for years. On a minor but relevant note, he helped smooth out the neck in my av shoop and I'll probably never change it.

In fact I remember when he did the BJs nodding for ya and laughed my ass off!
The first version of my AV he made was awkward because of the "cut" at the end of the gif so he redid it so they loop forward then backward eliminating it. Dude was a rockstar.

Unfortunate what happened but surfers were probably in argument with"local" but what they did not know local were cartlels or they could have hit on that girl that were part of 3 people they arrested
That girl was busted dude.

Unfortunate what happened but surfers were probably in argument with"local" but what they did not know local were cartlels or they could have hit on that girl that were part of 3 people they arrested
Apparently, they saw the folks stealing and went to confront. That is where it went wrong. They think. Doesn't appear they were just arguing with locals like you suggest.

Apparently, they saw the folks stealing and went to confront. That is where it went wrong. They think. Doesn't appear they were just arguing with locals like you suggest.
You just making my point if those were locals car they would let it go so "locals" cartel can have it with out a fight these thought they will go and fuck around with "locals"

In December I was in Mayan Riviera and I met some people from Poland who had rented cars and driven from coast to coast. I asked them if they were crazy... They said they had no problems, but I can only imagine the how sketchy that would be. Stick to the resorts, and don't cheap out.

Ok, you get the W because I can’t really follow what you are talking about.
Americans always pretend to be stupid when loose an argument.locals know who is cartel who is not and in these places random people with out approval of cartel do not rob shoot and so on. So these surfers should have known that

Americans always pretend to be stupid when loose an argument.locals know who is cartel who is not and in these places random people with out approval of cartel do not rob shoot and so on. So these surfers should have known that
Not pretending. I couldn’t follow your post. English must be your second language, so it’s understandable.

You think all these things about this case, but don’t know it to be true. People who actually break down crime scenes have a different scenario than yours. You can argue that, but I doubt you know more than they do.

<36>

You don’t write English as well as you seem to think lol.

Yeah you're not making sense. You're saying it was random bandits and not cartel? And that the dudes that died tried defending their property?

I don't know this specific area but the idea that American (or Aussie, whatever) tourists are hands off for cartel violence is patently false. It's probably mostly true IF an area isn't being contested at all between rival cartels. If one has an area locked down, it's likely accurate to say they want absolutely zero heat brought down on them because of tourists getting hurt or killed or kidnapped.

But I remember reading an article that said in contested territories, kidnapping tourists etc is absolutely a strategy used to bring chaos and heat. The cartel making a run at the top dog in the area knows the heat will be directed at them, so they do shit to force the government to intervene. This weakens the controlling cartel the most, potentially creating the vacuum they hope to fill and take over that area.

In short, plenty of safer places to visit that offer the same weather, amenities, etc.

Back