3 interesting WMMA fights on tonight's card

I'm actually predicting 2 finishes here.

*3, if I'm including myself (Macedo/Lee)

There are zero interesting fights on this card, including the main event.

Syuri Kondo is a boring ass fighter and every fight she's in is boring.

Suarez vs. Grasso is interesting, but may be a 3 round wrestlefuck. Suarez could be a future champ that everyone hates, ala Woodley.

Lee vs. Macedo wiill be fun. Neither will be a champ. Lee is exciting, but she's not elite.

As usual, I’ll coordinate my beer runs and bowel movements with the timing of the WMMA events.

The words "interesting" and "WMMA" don't belong together.

Poliana Botelho vs Syuri Kondo

Poliana trains in Nova Uniao, and showed impressive TD defense in her fight vs Pearl Gonzalez (she stuffed all 15 TD attempts). Has interesting stance and decent fight IQ. I think will go far in SW division. Kondo is a volume striker plodding always forward. Dunno about her ground game but don't think she she's good there. Gonna be fun fight.

Most of you probably never saw Poliana, so here she is (yes, it's her best picture as usual)
poliana-botelho-3.jpg

Alexa Grasso vs Tatiana Suarez

Alexa gonna get wrestlefucked and tossed around for 3 rounds. I was very impressed by Tatiana's ground skills in her last fight against Pereira who isn't a slouch on the ground and is very strong physically. Grasso train to be derailed (if there's any). Tatiana might be a contender in near future.

Andrea Lee vs Veronica Macedo

Andrea fights like a man, comes to bang, has actually pop in her hands and on top of that has good ground. There's no way Macedo will survive this for 3 rounds, which is a pity as she has most beautiful face in UFC's WMMA. Can't wait to see that fight. Andrea might actually fight for a belt some time - mark my words.

That's pretty good matchmaking for WMMA tonight to be honest. All 3 fights are interesting from my point of view and usually I'm rather bashing WMMA than loving it.

All of Lee's fights go to grappling and Macedo is competent there. It's no gimmie for Andrea.

Being the best WMMA fighter in the division is like saying, I’m currently the best fighter at this Starbucks I’m at right now.

Put me in the main event.

Nah, the barista would ankle pick you.

A recent study has shown that almost everyone who enjoys watching WMMA is likely to be a sex offender.

...said no one ever.

There are at least 4 wrong statements in this thread’s title.

“3 interesting wmma fights in tonight’s card”

3: there should never be so many wmma “fights” in a single card, except for invicta, which should have ALL wmma fights from every organization

Interesting: really? You think wmma is interesting?

52RjlCmmJC7J4Dryl0LU5S9-Y0S__Y5XBBbvcKlwqOWlr3kps-KipHZ5Y47bGQ4p-h7Bj08yGbs_HlpRw5gzVG3l=w408-h208-nc

WMMA: women can’t fight. Fuck off with this gender equality BULLSHIT. Men and women are different, they excel at different things, and almost never at the same things. Do you watch the WNBA? Then don’t force WMMA onto us. For every wmma fight , we get one less real MMA fight.

Fights: women don’t really fight, particularly in comparison with men.

Interesting to see how much I can get done around the house during these three fights! I'll keep you guys posted.

Try to stream it on twitch, kids like to pay now for watching somebody doing something.

There are at least 4 wrong statements in this thread’s title.

“3 interesting wmma fights in tonight’s card”

3: there should never be so many wmma “fights” in a single card, except for invicta, which should have ALL wmma fights from every organization

Interesting: really? You think wmma is interesting?

52RjlCmmJC7J4Dryl0LU5S9-Y0S__Y5XBBbvcKlwqOWlr3kps-KipHZ5Y47bGQ4p-h7Bj08yGbs_HlpRw5gzVG3l=w408-h208-nc

WMMA: women can’t fight. Fuck off with this gender equality BULLSHIT. Men and women are different, they excel at different things, and almost never at the same things. Do you watch the WNBA? Then don’t force WMMA onto us. For every wmma fight , we get one less real MMA fight.

Fights: women don’t really fight, particularly in comparison with men.

yeah tonight's WMMA I find interesting, yes really. There are many young prospects (for both men and women) and i like to follow fighters from their start in UFC, and not to jump on "he's a fucking killer" war wagon when the guy has 5 finishes and 10 wins in UFC and then pretend i knew he will be great since day one.

Also, just for info and honestly. There's plenty of guys on current roster which are fucking boring AF.

I love these WMMA threads. It brings up all the WMMA haters so I know exactly who to ignore. I can't wait for tonight's fights.

I love these WMMA threads. It brings up all the WMMA haters so I know exactly who to ignore. I can't wait for tonight's fights.

Lol at putting people on ignore because they have a different opinion. What a fucking snowflake

Back