3 Good Reasons to Use the Newschool Footlock

i love the new school footlock. one of my favorite SLX sweeps is when they strip the outside leg i put it behind their far leg and bring my inside leg to their inside hip and do like a tripod type sweep that leads right into this footlock position. its pretty money and at worst i get the sweep easier because as you vid shows you can stand up easy from that spot.

i love the new school footlock. one of my favorite SLX sweeps is when they strip the outside leg i put it behind their far leg and bring my inside leg to their inside hip and do like a tripod type sweep that leads right into this footlock position. its pretty money and at worst i get the sweep easier because as you vid shows you can stand up easy from that spot.

I have filmed a video on that! one of my favourites too :D

Love the content of all your videos but you always sound like you're in a barrel.

I recommend a RODE VideoMic.

Love the content of all your videos but you always sound like you're in a barrel.

I recommend a RODE VideoMic.

i use a shure vp83. Audio is as good as a shotgun mic will get in that room without hiring someone full time to hold a boom

the other problem is controlling noise (loud music) from elsewhere in the gym, which i don't own or have a say in the running of. no one else has complained though, so i guess its fine for now.

... no one else has complained though, so i guess its fine for now.

They're just being polite. ;)

Your content and delivery is top notch. You look very comfortable presenting the information. Its not overly detailed but doesn't leave any of the good stuff out.

Maybe I'm just being picky because I look forward to the videos. It's like getting a nice car but hoping it had rims to make it just a little bit nicer.

Keep doing what you're doing, I'm digging it. PEACE!!

the other problem is controlling noise (loud music) from elsewhere in the gym, which i don't own or have a say in the running of.
Just keep doing your thing. You're clearly a very good instructor and I'm sure you'll be a very good gym owner, will probably produce good competitors and own a number of gyms. Your video production quality will increase as your budget increases.

Do you have a curriculum laid out?

there'd be a boom bobbing in and out of every shot if i let the whitebelts do it hahaha

Thanks a lot dude, all the money i get from ads and stuff like that goes back into better equipment. I do have a fundamentals curriculum yeh, 52 techniques :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back