2b Winning gloves?

No experience of them at all, and I've not seen anyone with a pair, but, just my guess that lace-ups even with hook&loop converters on them are still going to give a more snug and protective fit than those.

I was actually wondering what model of Winnings those were after seeing some of them on Instagram. I just thought they were customs tbh. Does anyone know if you can get these on Rakuten? The price on the Kozuji website above is insane ($465!).

Kozuji is the most expensive Winning suppliers, go with Koubodo, best prices, great quick delivery.

Kozuji is expensive, but not by that much for customs. Winning 2b in custom is at least 30% over stock price from my understanding. Base price for Winning Custom MS600B is 40014 JPY or ~353 USD. If there is a 30% over for the 2B, that custom price goes to $458.00. Not sure what they would charge for the 2B.

I do know that for stock items, Koubudo is cheap. But not a lot of people here are wanting to go through Rakuten, because it's not that intuitive. I think that's why people are using Kozuji. The site is very straight forward and easy to use.

I've ordered through Koubudo, and I have good things to say, except that shipping took a long time for what should've been a stock item. They didn't have it in stock and I waited about a month and a half - 2 months. But the price was great and shipping was quick once it came.

Back