I was wondering why Ninja wasn't in his corner.

Shogun should just train with Cordeiro, certainly has been working for Werdum.

Wherever there's fighting for money, there's going to be shady people.

That's pretty wicked though that he can't corner his own brother because of people around Shogun. It would be a good thing to hear from someone more neutral, or from Shogun himself. I mean, maybe it's true that he makes Shogun nervous?

Shady huh?

Shady_Character__Animated_by_louistherogue.png

Close up....

images

I was wondering why Ninja wasn't in his corner.

He hasn't been for a while. I just hope a lot of people research this a bit before they comment on it.

Shogun's new team that he has right now has been questioned by quite a few people I know "in the business." and by fighters close to Shogun.

It's not the first time this has been brought up. Even when he's won they've said the same thing.

I'm inclined to believe him, that's his brother. Who else will tell you the blunt truth like that.

Someone post the Bonello/Ninja gif...that makes me happy.

It's crazy, to me it seemed quite the opposite this time, to be honest.
I thought that Shogun really was in the right track, with the right coaches, and getting a good management with his Venum sponsorship... but what do we know, right?

Sounds like shogun has a lot of yes men around him.

It's pretty clear from his performances. His fans blame it on his knees, yeah, sure... Cro Cop had a metric shit ton of knee surgeries, yet even today, when he's 40, he still has cardio for days. Shogun is clearly lazy and surrounded by complete tools, but he obviously likes it. Just don't cry when you lose a fight next time, Mauricio.

It's crazy, to me it seemed quite the opposite this time, to be honest.
I thought that Shogun really was in the right track, with the right coaches, and getting a good management with his Venum sponsorship... but what do we know, right?

They brought in Roach to drill stand up in a fight that was going to be on the ground.

Shogun's stand up was already pretty good, with his knees going he had to rely more on his boxing but it wasn't terrible.

Fire the coach that suggested doing a lick of stand up training this fight.

They brought in Roach to drill stand up in a fight that was going to be on the ground.

Shogun's stand up was already pretty good, with his knees going he had to rely more on his boxing but it wasn't terrible.

Fire the coach that suggested doing a lick of stand up training this fight.

I read somewhere that he trained wrestling extensively with Renato Sobral.

Back