229 press conference officially September 20th

@Mysterio
Damn, second page uh, you're slipling boyo.
Now get back to McGs nuts, theyre prob getting cold without you all over them.

Keep up the good work.

No crowd probably plays into Khabib's hands a bit more as McGregor revels in crowd energy.

I have a feeling Tony is gonna absoutley roast Conor and Khabib at the presser.

Khabib is going to be rattled beyond relief. One of those types that thinks he needs to be respected by everyone. He might pull the Aldo card and pretend he can't speak english

Ye Khabib surrounded Artem with 30 of his friends and when Conor returned with equal numbers he hid on bus like a bitch

30? Counting isn't your strength, huh?

Next thing you know, you'll probably pretend like the small fatherly act of kindness by Khabib compares to the retarded hooligan stunt of Conor and his criminal buddies.

I can see mcgregor coming in late, going to Khabib shouting something like - "here's your location, let's go."
Khabib not backing down
Presser ending.

Looking forward to Khabib getting shit on on his birthday.

Looking forward to Khabib getting shit on on his birthday.
Hes getting the biggest payday of his career and the fight hes asked for years for.......thats the best present ever! Like nate win or lose his profile and thus asking price will go up for every fight afterwards too!

Quit talking shite. McGregor was always going to come back to fight in the UFC. You're an utter fool for ever believing otherwise.

You know what sarcasm is?

Everybody was saying conor will do this and will do that after floyd and here he is on ufc again after all the shit theories like yours. You are the one talking "shite" saying hes only got 3 fights left.
It can be one or it can be 10, you are not on his team or inside his head

These are the threads where all the angry teenage virgins are. Relax, both are fighting each other in just over 3 weeks. Sherdog Girls High.

I wonder if Conor can get into Khabibs head like he has so others... Khabib may well struggle with come backs given the language barrier so there may be things thrown about again....
I think he already is in his head. I mean his father is the one talking shit, that tells me kabob doesn't want people to see his mindset is compromised. Also I think guys like DC and cain are arrogant enough to think no changes are needed and to take Conor lightly.

You know what sarcasm is?

Everybody was saying conor will do this and will do that after floyd and here he is on ufc again after all the shit theories like yours. You are the one talking "shite" saying hes only got 3 fights left.
It can be one or it can be 10, you are not on his team or inside his head

You're still talking shite and you don't even know what you're quoting at this stage. Lie down before you give yourself a headache.

What are the odds on Conor bringing out a Tiramisu birthday cake followed by Khabib missing weight.

This is a real risk, and khabib will be countering by scattering several dollies around the area aswell as numerous water bottles

Back