***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

For a moment i thought you were talking about world cup play off then i realize i am in shit nba forum and everything got back into place

Soccer thread is that-a-way, fican't.

pj0ZWz.gif

Hackey-sack is a shit tier sport.

Have fun wasting your time watching players pass it around the midfield for 70 % of the game.

O fenomeno and ronaldinho were bosses, but get the hell out of here with that shit...
I would rather watched that then seeing somebody or team shoot 60 times a game and make it 40 buckets it is redundant i mean lately they jist throw the ball at rim non shalant and pray tjey make it . Football on other hand socxer too you when they score they deserve it for all the hard work and patience

Nugs have the momentum and CANt is acting like a bit of a bitch. Not a good sign for Cannesota but the series is still wide open.

Hope they ramp up the physicality in game 5.
it comes down to how hot murray will get (again)
don't count on JOKEic in clutch time

Soccer players are much tougher too. You regularly see players need to be taken out on a stretcher only to return 10 minutes later. Truly incredible.
Man mesdi and ronaldo or neymar had fans in india compete whos statue of who is bigger guys have most followings of all athletes and are still humble while american athletes think they are icons idols lebron calls him self king brady think he is world icon so is showing up at every international sport awards and nobody cares about him still lol

Nugs have the momentum and CANt is acting like a bit of a bitch. Not a good sign for Cannesota but the series is still wide open.

Hope they ramp up the physicality in game 5.

How is Ant acting like a bitch?

Hopefully the Flakes burn a pick on Canny and continue to torpedo that canchise.

Great video talking about changes that the Nuggets made in games 3 & 4.

Back