***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

If lucuck doesn’t win another series he’s at least proven that he can win a series without Brunson carrying him. Now let’s see if he can beat a healthy non choking team now.

I got Blunder in 7

There’s a narrative already formed on Luka and this team. I get some of these opinions earlier in the season or in the past but they haven’t paid attention or are just hating at this point.

I watched Gil’s arena with Arenas, Mccants, Brandon Jennings and they literally said Luka has more to prove these playoffs than SGA. Saying until he gets to the WCF in his career, he hasn’t proved anything. Them not knowing he already did that was bad enough, but wtf has SGA done in comparison? lol such idiot haters.

The funniest thing is that Arenas and others push the race narrative that Luka and Jokic get the darling treatment from the media and fans because they're white.

Where as the reality is that Luka is breaking records every other week, and they'll barely give him a 5 minute segment on any of the top sports debate shows.

Luka is gimped up pretty bad. Its too bad he isn't 100% for this post season.

The funniest thing is that Arenas and others push the race narrative that Luka and Jokic get the darling treatment from the media and fans because they're white.

Where as the reality is that Luka is breaking records every other week, and they'll barely give him a 5 minute segment on any of the top sports debate shows.
Yeah we know what their bias is lol. All said SGA deserved the MVP unanimously

Denver is sitting at home laughing at this game

Back