***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Very few teams in All sports have apetite drive or fight to win 2 or more times in the row if second time.gets tough they just do not have same.drive or determination to win but lets see here

Last edited:
Talk about american athletes amd.their imsecurities and wantimg attention
I.mean one of your top of all time athlete was reaced by somebody lower in stature then him and him to compansate went on goat world tour that nobody cares lol.money is respect in usa so more you have more they want you.a d respect amd.brady is milioneree a d trainer is milion or 100s neree and she respects him more then brady that is biggest burn of brady

Well said. fican is firing on all cylinders.

Careful Charles, your bias is showing. I seriously don’t think the inside the nba crew watched any mavs game prior to the playoffs. Constantly say Luka doesn’t pass (nearly averages 10 assists a game), mavs don’t play with pace (near the top of the league this season), and the BI comparison is just dumb when Luka led the league in scoring lol

not only have the nuggs recevied the friendly/rigged refereeing all playoffs they also get favorable treatment on this. Should have been a suspension. NBA should be ashamed of themselves.

How much money would you need to make a fool of yourself on tv?

Careful Charles, your bias is showing. I seriously don’t think the inside the nba crew watched any mavs game prior to the playoffs. Constantly say Luka doesn’t pass (nearly averages 10 assists a game), mavs don’t play with pace (near the top of the league this season), and the BI comparison is just dumb when Luka led the league in scoring lol

One of my favorites is when I still hear "I wish Luka didn't complain so much and got back on defense", when if they watched at all this season they would know this is the first season ever Luka didn't get suspended for techs and has made big improvements on his effort on the defensive end. Half these sports pundits are operating on data that is 2 years old.

I don't think any of them watch any of the games. I think they watch the highlights and read the notes that some intern gives them.

not only have the nuggs recevied the friendly/rigged refereeing all playoffs they also get favorable treatment on this. Should have been a suspension. NBA should be ashamed of themselves.

The obvious answer is they don't want fans to say the only reason the Nuggets lost was because Murray was suspended.

I like the no more fucking around Celtics. But can they keep up that energy for 3 more rounds?

ANT, Wemby and Luka..

The next generation of superstars is extremely dope.

Wemby is going to be doing some insane shit in 2 years time.

I mean its possible to come back from a 2-0 deficit but usually the games are competitive when that happens. The Nuggets didn't look competitive at all.

The Nuggets are fucked.

Watching Michael Malone's interview after the game was cool though. I really like him, inspiring dude with a strong character.

Reggie Jackson's interview was also cool.

Pulling OKC young guys...
ANT, Wemby and Luka..

The next generation of superstars is extremely dope.

Wemby is going to be doing some insane shit in 2 years time.
WIMPy and FAT lucucka can f off.
ANTman is a the true alpha

Whether Luka wins or loses that crew is always hating hard. He's doing historic things on a weekly basis and they just shrug it off, just like most of espn.

Luka and Mavs have been playing with pace and defense for nearly 3 months now, and Barkley keeps whipping a dead horse and pushing old narratives.

That Dort bit is laughable..

Whether Luka wins or loses that crew is always hating hard. He's doing historic things on a weekly basis and they just shrug it off, just like most of espn.

Luka and Mavs have been playing with pace and defense for nearly 3 months now, and Barkley keeps whipping a dead horse and pushing old narratives.

That Dort bit is laughable..
There’s a narrative already formed on Luka and this team. I get some of these opinions earlier in the season or in the past but they haven’t paid attention or are just hating at this point.

I watched Gil’s arena with Arenas, Mccants, Brandon Jennings and they literally said Luka has more to prove these playoffs than SGA. Saying until he gets to the WCF in his career, he hasn’t proved anything. Them not knowing he already did that was bad enough, but wtf has SGA done in comparison? lol such idiot haters.

Back