***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Epic choke job by the Magic to go from up 18 to losing by 12 with the Cavs’ 2nd best player out.

Cavs went 1-2 against Boston in the regular season, with all 3 being competitive. I could see the Cavs taking 2.

Was going to explain some of this too but as you can see it will fall mostly on deaf ears lol. Good information though

I guess since I watched Jordan and Kobe play when they actually played its easy to see but some people think its just an empty platitude, as if to say, look how good ANT is. Its not. He literally looks like Mike and Kobe when he moves and shoots the ball.

I guess since I watched Jordan and Kobe play when they actually played its easy to see but some people think its just an empty platitude, as if to say, look how good ANT is. Its not. He literally looks like Mike and Kobe when he moves and shoots the ball.
He's a Dawg on defense too .

Orlando needs a real point guard. Too bad Trae Young costs too much.

Lmao @ goat degenerate fans so insecure about their dad they have to leach onto a player who’s nothing alike their daddy.

Lmao @ goat degenerate fans so insecure about their dad they have to leach onto a player who’s nothing alike their daddy.
Womp womp come up with some new material already

Back