***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Safe to say that any fanbase with a team still in the West playoffs, is shitting themselves after seeing Wolves - Nuggets...

<Oku02> <Oku02>

It was a close game, with Murray and Jokic both playing like shit.

If one of them had a better game, the nuggets would have won. I expect the nuggets to make the necessary adjustments.

Problem is that Murray has been playing like shit for the last 6 games and only starts making shots come 3rd or 4th quarter. him playing through his injury also makes it less likely that it will heal in time and the Nuggets need him to win this.

Problem is that Murray has been playing like shit for the last 6 games and only starts making shots come 3rd or 4th quarter. him playing through his injury also makes it less likely that it will heal in time and the Nuggets need him to win this.

The injury seems bad, coach says that he hasn't practice or spent any time on the floor outside of the games.

The fact that Wolves have the defensive bigs to limit Jokic, plus his number 2 being injured doesn't bode well for the Nuggs.

I think the whole thing with Jordan/Edwards started because say they look the same.

they did it with Himmy Butler too

Jordan doesnt have the genetics to make it in todays league lol

No, they did it with Jimmy Buckets because he looks similar in the face and there was a backstory with his mother and secret child support. In the case of ANT its because he has a very similar dribble set, his posture, his movements, the way he shoots the ball, LOOK like Jordan. ANT is reviving MJ/Kobe shot selection and gamestyle.

This backdown, spin to the baseline fade is executed exactly the way Jordan/Kobe did it.

Here is another example, he just physically moves the way Jordan did. His shot selection and set up is taken straight from Jordan's game. Same as Kobe before him.

No, they did it with Jimmy Buckets because he looks similar in the face and there was a backstory with his mother and secret child support. In the case of ANT its because he has a very similar dribble set, his posture, his movements, the way he shoots the ball, LOOK like Jordan. ANT is reviving MJ/Kobe shot selection and gamestyle.

This backdown, spin to the baseline fade is executed exactly the way Jordan/Kobe did it.

Here is another example, he just physically moves the way Jordan did. His shot selection and set up is taken straight from Jordan's game. Same as Kobe before him.

Goathany just needs a team full of HOFers, guarded by plumbers, the best coach of all time and the nba to create another expansion era for him to be that goated. Also can’t forget to stick his tongue out on a routine dunk. Maybe get some family members killed while he’s at it.

Goathany just needs a team full of HOFers, guarded by plumbers, the best coach of all time and the nba to create another expansion era for him to be that goated. Also can’t forget to stick his tongue out on a routine dunk. Maybe get some family members killed while he’s at it.
I don't get why you got to bring family into it, fam

Lmao at the Tragic/cans game being at 10am/1pm on a Sunday. Silver must want to tank the ratings for that series.

It's on at 12 where I live. Love the early sunday matinee, especially these two teams because ill scroll through half of it on the couch

Just makes MPJ’s career even more impressive imo
I used hate the fact that he never pass the ball prior to this season, but now that i know his history i didn't blame him for never passing anything to anyone. Can't trust any of those motherfucker lol.

Wtf you supposed to do when your best player looks like he wants to cry. Mitchell's looked like his dog died all quarter. Shit's a terrible look for the Cavs.

Was going to explain some of this too but as you can see it will fall mostly on deaf ears lol. Good information though

Back