***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Nugs can’t get anything to fall. Gonna be a long night.

Nuggets need to start taking these wide open shots. They keep passing on them and trying to make something better, that isn't happening.

Denver being +124 at the moment is stupid. Books don't want to give better odds than this?

Lmao you said you predicted two game which was a lie. Now you’re saying or maybe one. Saying the heat were dangerous and a threat to them was obviously wrong. I’m going off of what you said and not projecting a thing.
Me Having Boston in 5 or 6 is almost the same shit c'mon now. The heat were dangerous to Boston every year in the playoffs it just didn't happen this year I never had them beating bos this year

You had Boston in 5 you wouldn't have been surprised if they swept mia

I had Boston in 5 or 6 what's the difference?

Me Having Boston in 5 or 6 is almost the same shit c'mon now. The heat were dangerous to Boston every year in the playoffs it just didn't happen this year I never had them beating bos this year

You had Boston in 5 you wouldn't have been surprised if they swept mia

I had Boston in 5 or 6 what's the difference?
Move on already, this conversation was so two days ago. We got a game going on now

T-Wolves jump out to a 18-4 lead but then find themselves trailing after 1.

I fuckin love Aaron Gordon. He's my favorite non-Celtic in the league and it isn't close

Denver up with Murray being 0/5 right now

game-thread-west-semifinals-game-1-nuggets-vs-timberwolves-v0-c2d47oq0zhyc1.jpeg

Wolves complaining about the whistle but you'd think they'd be the ones that'd benefit from the refs not calling stuff

Damn, my prediction was cheeks. Murray and Jokic putting up rec league numbers and Denver’s still up.

Jokic might be the smartest player i have ever seen. Towns wanted to play the foul game with him and Jokic clowned him into two stupid fouls. I've never seen anything like that before in my life.

Back