***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Was wondering how long until ESPN had to mentioned Lively's mom dying of cancer. Didn't make it out of the 1st quarter.

Was wondering how long until ESPN had to mentioned Lively's mom dying of cancer. Didn't make it out of the 1st quarter.

Its pretty rough man, he just turned 20. He's not even old enough to buy a bottle of beer and he lost his mom, however, you are correct, the NBA will capitalize on it.

lmao @ Hamas

I really can't conceive how these guys could be THAT bad at these coaching jobs?

It's competitive as fuck to get some stupid mid paid desk jobs, how could the head coach of the biggest sports franchise in America be bad at communicating and strategy? I just don't understand.

This might be the end of an era.

Curry, Durant, Lebron, Beardo, Kawhi, and Westbrook all gone in the first round.

Curry, Durant, and Lebron combined for 1 playoff win in 2024.

Probably the hardest I've ever seen Kyrie work on defense

Mavs picked it up the last 30 games of the season and have been defensively sound. Kyrie has been a part of that process. He's been amazing this season.

Seriously pitbull gets played about 5 times every single nba game lol! He must be making serious royalties off this shit. Power to pit.

Also we need a pitbull shermoji..

Mavs picked it up the last 30 games of the season and have been defensively sound. Kyrie has been a part of that process. He's been amazing this season.
I always figured the guy should be a besst on defense cuz he can move his feet better than just about anyone in basketball history. Sorta cool to see it finally happen.

Lol at all of the explanations for Ham getting fired. Summary: Players are soft and a bunch of babies that pout when something doesn't go their way.

Darvin shouldn't have drawn this up.

Big respect for Terrance Mann, such a tenacious little player.

Any team can use a guy like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back