***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

RIP Darvin Ham. Had to have a scapegoat…this is why we kneel

You have to understand when it comes to the Lakers, and to an extent the Celtics as well, once a team has 17 rings, they don't care about anything other than a 18th. They don't care about making the playoffs, or winning a playoff series, or making it to the conference finals, or getting a nice draft pick. The only thing that matters is "give us the 18th ring or FO and die." Ham was maligned, just like their last coach, probably just like their next coach, as well as players.

Hopefully this is their next coach because it will amuse me by the time its over.

OIP.JR7Kn5K8HQBOosiu6JD63AHaEN

Just get rid of Pat Bev already. The dude is just plain annoying anyway. Played 40 minutes and managed a whopping 6 points, 5 assists, and 2 rebounds....shooting 3 for 11 and 0 for 3 from 3pt.
I understand They had to make due b/c missing Giannis but still. Draymond is a giant pain in the ass but at least he's useful (well.....he was useful, it's debatable now)

If fans are going to talk shit, players should be allowed to beat their ass. Makes the game entertaining.

I don't know man. If I"m a professional athlete making millions of dollars, I don't really give a shit what they say to me. Now what happened with Artest was obviously crossing the line.

The real story on this is just nuts. Jermaine and Ron were made out to be scum but they really got screwed on this entire situation.

This fat fan was minutes from eating from a tube the rest of his life is Jermaine hadn't slipped

jermaine-oneal-punches-fan.gif

I don't know man. If I"m a professional athlete making millions of dollars, I don't really give a shit what they say to me. Now what happened with Artest was obviously crossing the line.

The real story on this is just nuts. Jermaine and Ron were made out to be scum but they really got screwed on this entire situation.

This fat fan was minutes from eating from a tube the rest of his life is Jermaine hadn't slipped

jermaine-oneal-punches-fan.gif
Yeah, but I hate those type of fans and they deserve their shit kicked in. Just because you bought a ticket doesn’t give you the right to heckle these guys and not expect any repercussions.

Just get rid of Pat Bev already. The dude is just plain annoying anyway. Played 40 minutes and managed a whopping 6 points, 5 assists, and 2 rebounds....shooting 3 for 11 and 0 for 3 from 3pt.
I understand They had to make due b/c missing Giannis but still. Draymond is a giant pain in the ass but at least he's useful (well.....he was useful, it's debatable now)

Those are numbers that a prime me puts up in my rec league imo.

Yeah, but I hate those type of fans and they deserve their shit kicked in. Just because you bought a ticket doesn’t give you the right to heckle these guys and not expect any repercussions.

Ya....I hear ya on that too. A lot of people are tough behind a keyboard or hiding 10 rows up behind thousands of fans. If they met them in reali life they ask to take a picture with them.

I do understand that you shouldn't talk shit if you can't back it up. But these athletes do have to let things go, it comes with the territoy, especially when fans are getting drunk.

lmao. Knick fan reactions always bring the lol's. Can't imagine how crazy they would get if they actually won anything.

This is why as a child I put on a curse on them to prevent them from winning anything ever again.

Will never forget in 2010 I was in a pizzeria watching a Knicks game and this guy next to me just nonchalantly said "LeBrons great but hes got nothing on Amare Stoudemire".

Our first game 7 of the first round
Cavs in 7 imo​

That's a weird take, mainly because the Flerps are a gdamn loaded team. They have a bench that is practically a playoff team, Bones Hyland, Russell Westbrook, Amir Coffey, PJ Tucker, sometimes Mann, sometimes not, Norman Powell, depends on which lineups you look at but my point being they have a bench depth maybe only exceeded by the Boston Celtics. Secondly, Luka has been struggling with a knee injury all series.

Mavs having a chance to close this in 6, not disappointing AT ALL.

Mavs are getting decently deep too with Josh Green and Exum coming off the bench.

Old Harden, George Paul and Westbrick all pushing 36.. they're all questionable in the playy offs too..

Guess I just have high expectations for this team. Mavs haven't played to their potential, the two losses were pretty ugly, looking good this game though.

Back