***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

GayD goes to the line a lot cuz he’s in the paint and looks like he got shot when hit by a slight gust of wind. LeJuice actually doesn’t go to the line a ton for how much he drives. He’s 20th in FTA/game this post season. Reeves gets to the line at a decent rate for a shooter cuz he’s good at drawing contact. With guys like Embiitch and Lucuck it’s pretty egregious tho lol
Funny you know exactly who I’m alluding to. Got emmmm

Funny you know exactly who I’m alluding to. Got emmmm

Well, everyone complains about the lakers and free throws every series even though they’re 11th out of 16 this postseason in FTA/game. The nuggets just don’t draw a lot of fouls outside of fat Serb. I don’t expect anyone to mention it next series when the wolves have a FTA advantage with their 30fta per game.

Well, everyone complains about the lakers and free throws every series even though they’re 11th out of 16 this postseason in FTA/game. The nuggets just don’t draw a lot of fouls outside of fat Serb. I don’t expect anyone to mention it next series when the wolves have a FTA advantage with their 30fta per game.
Is this total or per game? Nvm saw it

I give up typing long sentences here. Just wrote something and dumbass site refreshes randomly erasing it all.

seems like Lue is mailing this series in. He’s always been known to be able to make adjustments in a series but haven’t seen him do anything different. Probably tired of Kawhi never being available and is ready to bail on the Flerps to join my Lakes.

Hot damn, the Heat shot 10% from three today. It's like they had a bunch of James Hardens out there

Bold if true. Hope Joker doesn't pull out the infinity stones.

Anthony Edwards throws chair and hits two women after loss vs Nuggets Game 5

He should try to take revenge for getting beat last year 4-1 and having a tamper tantrum with chairs. Not sure if he wanted to throw chair or make love to it.

seems like Lue is mailing this series in. He’s always been known to be able to make adjustments in a series but haven’t seen him do anything different. Probably tired of Kawhi never being available and is ready to bail on the Flerps to join my Lakes.

Maybe I am naive but why is Kawhi out so much anyways? I keep hearing it is something to do with his knees but players with knee issues usually get that fixed in the offseason, but with Kawhi his knee issues have been going for years now.

Maybe I am naive but why is Kawhi out so much anyways? I keep hearing it is something to do with his knees but players with knee issues usually get that fixed in the offseason, but with Kawhi his knee issues have been going for years now.

Surgery can't fix everything. Klaw will be using a cane by the time he's 50.

Kawhi allegedly has no cartilage left in his knees. He has a degenerative knee problem. Allegedly, he practices all the time and never healed properly. The inflammation in his knees gets so bad some days he cant even jump.

Back