***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

how ass is jaren jackson jr? I mean to think this guy was an all star and defensive player of the year just last season. I watched every team usa basketball game from the '23 squad and its was alarming how little impact he made on the games where he averaged 2.9 rebounds per game and USA got punked down low by everybody. Now this year when the grizz are beat up and need him hes averaging 5.6rpg, 1.6bpg and shooting 44%fg and 32% from three. He also didnt do much in the playoffs last year shooting 42%fg and 28% from three. I get it hes not a go to guy, but even his defense is super overrated.

how ass is jaren jackson jr? I mean to think this guy was an all star and defensive player of the year just last season. I watched every team usa basketball game from the '23 squad and its was alarming how little impact he made on the games where he averaged 2.9 rebounds per game and USA got punked down low by everybody. Now this year when the grizz are beat up and need him hes averaging 5.6rpg, 1.6bpg and shooting 44%fg and 32% from three. He also didnt do much in the playoffs last year shooting 42%fg and 28% from three. I get it hes not a go to guy, but even his defense is super overrated.

Sounds like a rich man’s Dillon crooks with those numbers

It’s effort and gameplan with him. He’s turned into a perimeter-first player and doesn’t give a shit about defense anymore for some reason. Probably because they are a lottery team and he wants to put up scoring numbers. He takes way too many 3’s and has totally abandoned a decent post up game he had in previous seasons.

Damn. Dildo obliterating this thread almost as bad as he obliterated LeCan.

<36>
lebron-flopjames.gif

Lmao @ the mavs not thinking he was worth a 2nd contract. He would have never lived up to his potential with there anyways. Smart move to leave that dumpster fire canchise. Lucuck is next.

Lmao @ the mavs not thinking he was worth a 2nd contract. He would have never lived up to his potential with there anyways. Smart move to leave that dumpster fire canchise. Lucuck is next.

LuCuck, Bronny, cryogenically frozen LeJuice, reaves and 6th man of the year candidate(if he gets promoted from the g league) Corey finna win our lakes more ships in 2026 and beyond.

Coincidence they play much better when the King isnt playing? I think not.

It's also hilarious watching him blame everyone else. Guy tosses the ball away and instantly throws his hands up and stares at his nearest teammate.

I'm no analytics expert, but I don't know why so many teams want to jack up so many 3s in the clutch when scores are close, get inside and make a 2 then get back on defense. These guys keep shooting themselves out of games.

Back