2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

They left out our best logo (and what was on the football pants prior to our current logo).

kPCTrHa.jpeg

I really like this logo because it is pure 1970's Southeast cool, its Burt Reynolds pulling on a cig as he cruises down the highway on his way to party with Dusty Rhodes in Ft Lauderdale
I love it, love everything about it

I really like this logo because it is pure 1970's Southeast cool, its Burt Reynolds pulling on a cig as he cruises down the highway on his way to party with Dusty Rhodes in Ft Lauderdale
I don't think I ever saw it on merch growing up but it was on our pants until 1995 and on the Sugar Bowl programs.

Maybe Biden knows something and Lincoln Riley really is dead (a dead man walking at USC).

I love it, love everything about it
If he wasn't a Seminole, I could absolutely see a black and white candid picture of him leaned up against the Trans Am with aviators on wearing a shirt with that logo

Mike Hart is out as RB coach at Michigan, he's been MIA since the day Sherrone Moore got hired so its not a surprise but it does very much suck
He's a damn good coach that came in 3 years ago and took our terrible run game and reshaped the unit, turning Blake Corum and Donovan Edwards into the #1 beast in the nation two years in a row
So long for now, Coach Hart, I have a feeling you'll be back one day, though, he's a Wolverine lifer

Mike Hart is out as RB coach at Michigan, he's been MIA since the day Sherrone Moore got hired so its not a surprise but it does very much suck
He's a damn good coach that came in 3 years ago and took our terrible run game and reshaped the unit, turning Blake Corum and Donovan Edwards into the #1 beast in the nation two years in a row
So long for now, Coach Hart, I have a feeling you'll be back one day, though, he's a Wolverine lifer

Shame. In the back of my head I was hoping he'd be the Michigan HC one day. Oh well. Remember his video game. Good times.

Greg Scruggs is out as the D-Line coach at Michigan after he caught a DUI last weekend, he didnt even last a month

Back