***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserved to get hit each of those times. Stockton is the GOAT pg under 6'7...

He deserved to get hit each of those times. Stockton is the GOAT pg under 6'7...

agreed stockton is better than nash

but you can't deny nash is ferocious af, and he's a better shooter

so you don't think Nash was a fierce competitor?

phoenixsuns-steve-nash.jpg

2003696250-300x0.jpg

PHP4F9B085C9A66A.jpg
Some people get the wrong impression of Nash because they think he's Canadian

Melo 2018 yoffs:

11.8 ppg on 38% shaating, 90 ORtg, 9.7 PER, -4.8 BPM, -0.1 VORP

Perfect compliment to Hardcan and Yoff CP0 imo

All time FT% leader and Gunt hates Nash. Does not compute.

not sure what point you're trying to make

you saying someone isn't a competitor because they play poor defence?

yes. or a step below the highest level of competitor.

the highest competitors, once they recognize their weaknesses work on correcting them. no elite competitor should be content with doing poorly at any aspect of their sport.

no?

Laker fans itt made fun of raps non stop for being fake contenders but now celebrating just making the yoffs lol I’m loving it too

Might need to borrow some rap regular season banners in the near future. Oh what glory awaits!!

i liked the raptors and rooted for them. i will talk bad about team management without apology though.

i'm realistic in that i dont consider the Lakers a contender this year, with the current roster.

and when they do eventually win, you wont catch me boasting or trash talking cause, i'm not on the team and didn't win anything.

yes. or a step below the highest level of competitor.

the highest competitors, once they recognize their weaknesses work on correcting them. no elite competitor should be content with doing poorly at any aspect of their sport.

no?

who said that nash was content?

who said that nash was content?

The proof is in the actions.

I don't consider a bad free throw shooter, that is still a bad free throw shooter 5 seasons later, to be all that concerned about it.

The proof is in the actions.

I don't consider a bad free throw shooter, that is still a bad free throw shooter 5 seasons later, to be all that concerned about it.
nash is a bad free throw shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back