2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Forgot to post this.... We are keeping 8 WRs.... wow

"It's also worth noting that four undrafted rookies made the roster: QB Tim Boyle, S Raven Greene, G/T Alex Light, LB James Crawford."

Cuts
http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Saturdays-Packers-roster-cuts-Updating--492255601.html

Roster
https://www.packers.com/news/packers-keep-eight-receivers-here-s-the-53-man-roster

QB (3): 12 Aaron Rodgers, 9 DeShone Kizer, 8 Tim Boyle

RB (2): 30 Jamaal Williams, 88 Ty Montgomery

Released: 22 Aaron Ripkowski, 40 Joe Kerridge, 46 LeShun Daniels, 34 Joel Bouagnon, 36 Bronson Hill

Reserve/suspended: 33 Aaron Jones

Injured reserve: 32 Devante Mays

WR (8): 17 Davante Adams, 18 Randall Cobb, 81 Geronimo Allison, 11 Trevor Davis, 82 J’Mon Moore, 83 Marquez Valdes-Scantling, 19 Equanimeous St. Brown, 16 Jake Kumerow

Released: 10 DeAngelo Yancey, 13 Adonis Jennings, 1 Kyle Lewis

TE (4): 80 Jimmy Graham, 84 Lance Kendricks, 89 Marcedes Lewis, 85 Robert Tonyan

Released: 86 Emanuel Byrd, 49 Kevin Rader, 48 Ryan Smith

OL (9): 69 David Bakhtiari, 75 Bryan Bulaga, 65 Lane Taylor, 63 Corey Linsley, 64 Justin McCray, 74 Byron Bell, 78 Jason Spriggs, 62 Lucas Patrick, 70 Alex Light

Released: 55 Dillon Day, 77 Adam Pankey, 79 Kofi Amichia, 60 Austin Davis

Injured reserve: 68 Kyle Murphy

DL (5): 76 Mike Daniels, 96 Muhammad Wilkerson, 97 Kenny Clark, 94 Dean Lowry, 90 Montravius Adams

Released: 99 James Looney, 73 Joey Mbu, 95 Tyler Lancaster, 67 Conor Sheehy

LB (8): 52 Clay Matthews, 53 Nick Perry, 50 Blake Martinez, 42 Oren Burks, 93 Reggie Gilbert, 51 Kyler Fackrell, 48 Antonio Morrison, 54 James Crawford

Released: 45 Vince Biegel, 91 Kendall Donnerson, 98 Chris Odom, 58 Greer Martini, 56 Ahmad Thomas, 49 James Hearns, 46 Naashon Hughes, 59 Marcus Porter

CB (6): 38 Tramon Williams, 20 Kevin King, 31 Davon House, 23 Jaire Alexander, 37 Josh Jackson, 26 Herb Waters

Released: 39 Demetri Goodson, 28 Josh Hawkins, 44 Donatello Brown

Injured reserve: 24 Quinten Rollins

S (5): 21 Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, 29 Kentrell Brice, 27 Josh Jones, 35 Jermaine Whitehead, 36 Raven Greene

Released: 25 Marwin Evans

Spec (3): 2 Mason Crosby, 6 JK Scott, 43 Hunter Bradley

Released: 57 Zach Triner

Last edited:
Maybe? Seems weird not keeps my Biegel or Ahmad though given their age instead of Fackrell
Im pissed we kept crawford instead of Thomas... Hell even Martini...
We dropped the FB position entirely too...
Change is a comin' <45>

bucket

Last edited:
No FB
Biegel gone which means almost no depth past Fackrell at OLB

KUMEROW MADE THE TEAM THOUGH

8 Receivers?!

Just glad all three rooks made the cut. Will be fun to see who usurps Allison by mid-season.

And, sorry for any diehard Khalil Mack fans thinking of switching allegiances.

the-bears-still-suck-t-shirt1.png

Rumor is Davis is being shopped and if we can get a pick for him Rip is resigned.

What kind of pussy only keeps 8 receivers? I would go with at least a dozen and get rid of the inside linebackers. They don't do shit anyways.

What kind of pussy only keeps 8 receivers? I would go with at least a dozen and get rid of the inside linebackers. They don't do shit anyways.

Based Martinez would like to have a word with you:

tumblr_p02477JG7z1u2sooko1_400.gif

923dcdc4cf079540d24acd4ad8366880.gif

CwVhxH3.gif

i

Two popular white guys being the most prominent releases. Our fat, drunken, casually racist base is probably in an uproar.

Khalil Mack just got paid.... Highest paid defensive player in the NFL....

Rodgers get moderately more money at the most important position while being 1000X more important. Packers got a steal in this market.

Rodgers should have waited. The most talented QB ever should be making 2X the money the highest defensive player is making. The QB literally had the ball in his hand every offensive play and has way more effect on the game.

I'm drunk. I want to watch some real NFL games.

Only cut that kind of surprised me is Ripkowski, but half the league doesnt have a FB and he doesnt play many snaps anyway. Rather have kept 4 TE's and have one line up back there if need be. Kinda funny because I can think of plenty of times including the last SB win when theyve had 2 on the team, times have changed. There are a couple guys im surprised that made it but Im pretty confident we'll see some changes to the 53 before the first game, Gute seems more aggressive and proactive in trying to improve the team. Need some LB's for sure, only 4 OLBs is not enough. Not to mention Jones doesnt count toward that at the moment either.

Also im kind of getting annoyed at people getting mad for not getting Mack (wahhh no SB this year, another wasted year blah blah blah) You realize that the Bears first round picks are very likely more valuable since they arent as good? That would mean offering even more then they did, and thats not even mentioning signing him. For one guy thats quite a lot

Gruden will probably grab Ripkowski.<{1-14}>

Michael Johnson from Cincy is kinda old at this point but he'd be worth a look as well

That is frankly a huge worry for me.

Outside of Super Saiyan Daniels we have like no real true pass rush ability and even then Daniels is more of a run stopping DE than a true edge rusher the way guys like Bosa, Miller, and Mack are (just as examples)

Clay is too fucking old at this point to do very much unless other guys are blitzing and eating all the blocks and Perry is useless outside of contract years and is frankly at this stage a fucking bust and Fackrell couldn't beat a block from a fucking high school TE.

Back