2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Okay, cool beans bro. Kirk Cousins of the Vikings is the the #2 highest paid player in the league and that team is LOADED with talent.

Matt Ryan is the highest paid player in all football with the Falcons and their roster is fantastic.

For what he is Rodgers is vastly underpaid, and his team fucking sucks. Your theory is shit.

Yes the Viqueens and Falcons have won Superbowls!!!!!! Great teams!!!!

What rock did you crawl out from under?

Honestly, I really wish JJ was still playing, and Rogers seems to want him on the squad too. But, it is pretty awesome having him on NFL Network to stump for the Packers every chance he gets. He and Romo should host a show together lol.

Honestly, I really wish JJ was still playing, and Rogers seems to want him on the squad too. But, it is pretty awesome having him on NFL Network to stump for the Packers every chance he gets. He and Romo should host a show together lol.

#neverforget

JJ played so well with a hoodie... the NFL had to ban it... lmfao

giphy.gif

i-2.jpg

6_5548939.jpg

Going to my first packers game!!! Finally week 2 against the queens, so freaking excited!! In lambeau!!

So is it just Sherdog making up these Khalil Mack rumors or is there any substance whatsoever?

So is it just Sherdog making up these Khalil Mack rumors or is there any substance whatsoever?

Mack is too young for Gruden's tastes. He wants seasoned veterans for Gruden's Geezers.

Nah, it's online if you put his name into Google at like Buzzfeed and shit.

Apparently it wasn't MVS:

After the game, Valdes-Scantling said: "You know, when the leader says you've got to pick it up, that's what you do. He's one of the greatest to ever do it, so whatever he says, we have to go out and do it."

And I doubt it was my boy EQ. All signs point to Moore.

Rumor is two first rounders for Mack, that’s steep, is it worth it? I say yes if they can get him to sign long term.

Extremely steep. I don't think you do that, but I wouldn't go crazy if they did. The dude is young and an ELITE nfl player regardless of position

Extremely steep. I don't think you do that, but I wouldn't go crazy if they did. The dude is young and an ELITE nfl player regardless of position

If we had a younger QB I'd say no. But given Rodgers age and rare chance to get an amazing pass rusher in a pass first league? I think I do it.

Apparently it wasn't MVS:

After the game, Valdes-Scantling said: "You know, when the leader says you've got to pick it up, that's what you do. He's one of the greatest to ever do it, so whatever he says, we have to go out and do it."

And I doubt it was my boy EQ. All signs point to Moore.
None of them really said that, I'm guessing. Bum-tier reporters trying to twist words and get clicks imo

If you assume GB and NO are both picking in the bottom of the first round next spring, yeah, its definitely worth it. It's not just a blue chip player, it's arguably the best defensive player in the league, still young, at the position we need more than anything (except maybe QB2 lol). I'd definitely make the deal if i was gute

The only problem though is you are essentially renting him for like a year if you can't sign him long term.

Rumor is two first rounders for Mack, that’s steep, is it worth it? I say yes if they can get him to sign long term.

Depends on which team they get the picks from. The Browns picks will be more valuable than Green Bay's picks.

Back