2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Shocking that a 30 yo receiver that runs four routes and has a shit personality can't get 15 million a year.

Reading rumors theyre considering trading up, unless the guys they want fall into their lap. Since they don’t need a QB and there’s a few projected that high it’s possible other players might slip

Wouldn’t mind that if it came down to it. Let’s be honest as long as Rodgers is healthy they’re going to always be picking above 20. This is a golden opportunity to hit on a great player

Also they have like 12 picks, and comp picks can be traded now

I do not like trading up. I don't think there's anyone that's worth it tbh. The CB class is very deep and the best fits are not at the top. Likewise, the top edge rusher Landry should be available at 14.

Honestly I'm just so fucking grateful that I can trust my team lol. Like, as long as I can remember, every draft made me feel like, whomever they take in the first, I'm 99% sure he was the best for them that was reasonably possible. Having a new GM brings that down to like, 96. But still, good Lord it feels good not to be, like, a lions or browns fan lmao.

Honestly I'm just so fucking grateful that I can trust my team lol. Like, as long as I can remember, every draft made me feel like, whomever they take in the first, I'm 99% sure he was the best for them that was reasonably possible. Having a new GM brings that down to like, 96. But still, good Lord it feels good not to be, like, a lions or browns fan lmao.

Wait until he trades Rodgers to move up.

Shocking that a 30 yo receiver that runs four routes and has a shit personality can't get 15 million a year.
im_shocked.gif

WHAT the FUCK

A nvm, I guess getting a first next year is worth it.

Last edited:
What are the chances the saints implode next year to give gb a low pick?

You can tell that the system hasn't changed in spite of all the personnel shifts, that's for sure. Two firsts next year will be pretty sick I guess.

Wow, could have had Edmunds or James.

Just.....wow.

Apparently the new regime doesn’t value defense

“Meet the new boss, same as the old boss”

I just don't understand it. James even came in for an interview before the combine or something and he was there at 14. They didn't even have to move up for him.

Could have had Derwin James.

All I can figure is that they are going after a DB who's injured. Don't want the big fast guys.

Back