2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell from what I’m hearing Mac Jones, the 3rd stringer has been looking really good.

Coach Bryant’s grandson is coming in this year along with Tua’s brother.

Hell from what I’m hearing Mac Jones, the 3rd stringer has been looking really good.

Coach Bryant’s grandson is coming in this year along with Tua’s brother.
I'm all aboard the Mac Jones train. I want Tua to start this year but wouldn't mind Jones challenging next year

Maryland press conference live on ESPN 2.

Yeah, he’s a hell of an athlete. I just wish he would be open to a position change.

His father is likely telling him not to even if it's obvious that he will go to the combine at another position

His father is likely telling him not to even if it's obvious that he will go to the combine at another position
His dad is most of the reason for all of this controversy. He needs to allow his son to be the teammate he expects his high school players to be for him.

I'm not a fan of this uniform.

I know osu doesn’t care. I expect Meyer back for game 1.

This is a complete embarrassment.

@Sexy

I actually had to check and see if this was a real tweet by McMurphy because it seems too salacious and retarded to be a story that's reported by a respectable journalist.

Smith also took nude photos including at the White House in '15
What is this supposed to mean? He took a dick pic in the White House bathroom and sent it to someone?

Pics or gtfo McMurphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back