2018 CFB Discussion: This Isn't Your Daddy's Nebraska Cornhuskers Football Team.

Who turns their program around first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand what is going on...I am actually pulling for the Gators to comeback and beat USC...oh wait I just want that win to look more impressive just in case there are a bunch of 2 loss teams at the end of the season (including UGA)...whew! Anyhow I've always despised Tech more.
How can you despite Tech more? Y'all have dominated them for years.

If you wanna know why that fumble wasn't reviewed...SEC office is in Birmingham...head of officiating is a Bama grad...head of replay is a Bama grad...

[<cena1}

This osu vs MSU game is setting college football back 20 years.

How quickly you forget the MOON game.

m00n.0.0.png

Tennessee up 17-0 over the 11th ranked Kentucky Wildcats at halftime. I want to believe!

Not surprised at Tennessee kicking our ass. Wouldn't be surprised at Louisville playing us close. DTK. Don't Trust Kentucky (football).

9dpc.gif

Speaking of Northwestern, does anyone remember the magical season of 1996 when they made it to the Rose Bowl only to get Keyshwan'd? Up to that point the only thing I could tell you about Northwestern football was that their 43 game losing streak was a significant memory of college football from my childhood.

Speaking of Northwestern, does anyone remember the magical season of 1996 when they made it to the Rose Bowl only to get Keyshwan'd? Up to that point the only thing I could tell you about Northwestern football was that their 43 game losing streak was a significant memory of college football from my childhood.
That was the 95 season. They went undefeated in B10 play and got the Rose Bowl nod thanks to Tim Biakabatuka running wild on Ohio State.

I think the idea of a 4-5 Michigan playing 3-5 Northwestern ... well, 'nuff said.
How about the 08 Apple Cup? 0-11 Washington vs 0-11 Washington State.

These Oklahomas are putting on an entertaining contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back