2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found these exclusive pics of @Clippy trying to eat soup:

B049BfHIAAApjtC.jpg

406-5.jpg

aw2rrvrdtp8iwnkscyhx.jpg

Can we really trust this "man" to be President of the War Room?

VOTE THOMPSON!!!

200 posts in here is a decent amount and must mean they have some interest in politics. Aside from Clippy and Ceez, I think everyone here has some type of opinion/interest in politics

I genuinely have an interest in politics just no interest in posting in the war room where the mods are so gotten to that they disperse of posters like hot cakes when they disagree with their liberal agendas. Take that how you want but I'm fully aware of the tactics that go on here. I love posting on the dawg but it would quickly end all of that if I were to be here on a consistent basis. This place needs a change of non partisan mods that can bring a no bias attitude but lets be real that's never gonna fucken happen

I genuinely have an interest in politics just no interest in posting in the war room where the mods are so gotten to that they disperse of posters like hot cakes when they disagree with their liberal agendas. Take that how you want but I'm fully aware of the tactics that go on here. I love posting on the dawg but it would quickly end all of that if I were to be here on a consistent basis. This place needs a change of non partisan mods that can bring a no bias attitude but lets be real that's never gonna fucken happen

@Lead is a good dude. He's been very fair with everyone from what I've seen.

<Dany07>

Says the man who takes credit for having a group of posters banned. This attitude is a massive part of the problem.

Complains about shit posting from OT invaders, then proceeds out-shit-post all of them.

Felling, cutting and splitting. No live trees were harmed, all widow makers and standing dead.

Fuckin love making firewood.

I am also getting a stove in 2 weeks and so I have found a farmer with a bunch of wood to sell to me.

So i go there and saw the logs then split them (ok they are split in1/2 but I resplit them in 1/4 just for the fuck of it). All manual, no chainsaw. Just saw and axe.

I do it for fun (also because it is eco and eventually will lower the gas bill) but it's amazing how much energy has to go into producing energy, when you don't use modern technology.

And even then I am not even felling trees.

Anyways yeah it's awesome.

Then I come home, my girlfriend cooks me a steak that I eat with a nice Bordeaux wine, and all is well in the world.

Says the man who takes credit for having a group of posters banned. This attitude is a massive part of the problem.

Complains about shit posting from OT invaders, then proceeds out-shit-post all of them.

One of my many, many attributes.

I don't take credit for getting them banned. They got themselves banned.

I just encouraged them to jump over the edge is all.

As in he cant keep either out of his mouth because hes a wack degenerate fuck. Prolly the kinda dude that jerks off in the car too.

Wait, is that ... is that something that is frowned upon? This is the first I've ever heard of that.

One of my many, many attributes.

I don't take credit for getting them banned. They got themselves banned.

I just encouraged them to jump over the edge is all.

Aren't you the cunt reporting people left and right ?

@Lead is a good dude. He's been very fair with everyone from what I've seen.

Wasn't necessarily a shot at @Lead but those of us who are here on the forums frequently enough are well aware of the events that have gone on here in the past. We have watched poster after poster go down in mod flames. I'm smart enough to know exactly who I am so I choose to stay away. @Rational Poster you can laugh buddy but you can't deny that chain of events and the overall attitude of the WR. I've lurked quite a bit honestly and it's been hard as fuck not to post when the bullshit is happening but than I think to myself, if these fools are that gotten to what contribution can I really make anyways? RIP tons of good posters and to those of you who are left my prayers are with you

Wasn't necessarily a shot at @Lead but those of us who are here on the forums frequently enough are well aware of the events that have gone on here in the past. We have watched poster after poster go down in mod flames. I'm smart enough to know exactly who I am so I choose to stay away. @Rational Poster you can laugh buddy but you can't deny that chain of events and the overall attitude of the WR. I've lurked quite a bit honestly and it's been hard as fuck not to post when the bullshit is happening but than I think to myself, if these fools are that gotten to what contribution can I really make anyways? RIP tons of good posters and to those of you who are left my prayers are with you

Bunch of us got yellowed. At the same time there were a bunch of hyperventilating lefties being super involved in threads. That was around August. I know I don't post here as much.

Oh and I forgot @irish_thug , despite being a shit-eating Anglo (kind of like @Bald1 ), you are a man or rare quality.

{<redford}
And For the record I spent every summer and Christmas until I was 12 in Gatineau. It's where I learned to fish, ride a dirtbike, ATV and snowmobile, shoot a bow, and a whole host of my favourite manly activities.

And For the record I spent every summer and Christmas until I was 12 in Gatineau. It's where I learned to fish, ride a dirtbike, ATV and snowmobile, shoot a bow, and a whole host of my favourite manly activities.

Unfortunately, I had to learn all that manly shit on my own because my dad was always more of an intellectual.

Anyways fuck you we're getting all sentimental now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back