2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that too. We'd foot his buyout and basically pay his assistants whatever they needed.

If it is true, they're not fucking around about the money. Our regents want to be a fucking winner lol.
Yea and Jimbo will listen to a team from Texas or Cali because he can go from one top 3 recruiting state to another and leave right where he left off basically.

I genuinely feel bad for the dude that his kid is sick and his wife is a whore, wanted to punch her in the cunt when I first found out she was having an affair with her trainer who graduated from UF.

Having an affair Is one thing, but fucking a gator is way over the line

Yea and Jimbo will listen to a team from Texas or Cali because he can go from one top 3 recruiting state to another and leave right where he left off basically.

I genuinely feel bad for the dude that his kid is sick and his wife is a whore, wanted to punch her in the cunt when I first found out she was having an affair with her trainer who graduated from UF.

Ouch

Adding insult to injury.

It could be worse, you could have Joey Freshwater on campus going HAM on all the coeds.

sUsKKCn.jpg

Wilbon just called UF the most ignorant and delusional fan base in sports and said it doesn't matter who their coach is.

Lol, I don't agree with that can often, but touche.

@The Higher Power is one of the good ones tho

Take him, he's a terrible coach, absolute gutter-tier play calling. He cares more about getting shitty QBs drafted than winning.

Top notch recruiter but I think FSU played a bigger part in that than ppl realize.
What a second, have you finally seen the light with Rapesis Winston?

If Jimbo can't win enough at FSU what the hell makes anyone think he can at A&M? 8 or 9 wins is your ceiling Aggies sorry.

04f85f0ef4d2ce4e232820ded0ca9e41.gif

Yeah but what the hell happened this year? Why is he itching to get out of there?
I mentioned on the page previous.

His ex wife is a big reason, read the thread so I don't have to repeat myself bud.

Billy Liucci (the A&M sports guru) has basically said this

-Yes, we are doing the full court press
-Yes he is receptive
-Nothing is a done deal
-BUT, the regents are meeting on thursday to authorize the largest contract (length and value) that we've ever offered
-He personally thinks Jimbo will be coaching in Kyle Field next year
-This apparently has been the option since UCLA

These same regents refuse to play Texas. Cowards.

Wilbon just called UF the most ignorant and delusional fan base in sports and said it doesn't matter who their coach is.

Lol, I don't agree with that can often, but touche.

@The Higher Power is one of the good ones tho

You mean UT, right? F and T are very close to teach other on the QWERTY keyboard.

Not sure what is so great about Tee Martin, Darnold has gotten worse this year, easiest school in the country to recruit to in the arguable best talent base.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. LOL, that means a lot to me since Wilbon is a B1G guy and probably has been dealing with OSU/UM fans forever. Both are completely insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back