2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it all now. A Rachmaninoff Predule in the CFB thread?

Never forget!

4gREqOA

As an alumni from ECU, watching Lincoln Riley and Ruffin McNeil have this much success makes me realize how much of a dumbass Jeff Compher is.

Need Bama to fall off. I'm really tired of seeing this team in the mix.

If I had my way, I burn the SEC to the ground. Never seen any entity get dickrode by ESPN as much as them.

@prod2821 What's up with Texas getting rustled at the smallest shit? Between the 4-0* stuff and Chip Jones thinking Ronald Jones did a downwards hook em, you would think Texas were the ones who lost the Rose Bowl.

Need Bama to fall off. I'm really tired of seeing this team in the mix.

If I had my way, I burn the SEC to the ground. Never seen any entity get dickrode by ESPN as much as them.
Western Conference of the NBA? AL East in MLB?

Western Conference of the NBA? AL East in MLB?

The talent in the NBA is so vastly skewed to one conference, I can understand projecting the western conference winners to take the ship every year, its pretty brutal. Were talking about someone like Jimmy Butler not making All-Star team. I will say though, the Warriors do get dickrode a lot.

Meanwhile in NCAAF, it's been about 5 years since the SEC has actually been the dominant conference, yet people still act like it's a big deal to play an SEC team. The only team holding the fort is Alabama, and the second best team in the conference for their coach fired. Also the fact that since they did away with the garbage ass BCS system, which had the biggest hard on for the SEC, and actually assembled some resemblance of a play off system, the conference with the most success so far is the ACC.

I don't follow baseball.

The talent in the NBA is so vastly skewed to one conference, I can understand projecting the western conference winners to take the ship every year, its pretty brutal. Were talking about someone like Jimmy Butler not making All-Star team. I will say though, the Warriors do get dickrode a lot.

Meanwhile in NCAAF, it's been about 5 years since the SEC has actually been the dominant conference, yet people still act like it's a big deal to play an SEC team. The only team holding the fort is Alabama, and the second best team in the conference for their coach fired. Also the fact that since they did away with the garbage ass BCS system, which had the biggest hard on for the SEC, and actually assembled some resemblance of a play off system, the conference with the most success so far is the ACC.

I don't follow baseball.
I feel like the ACC gets dickrode like it does because a ton of the biggest stars in the NFL came out of there and just in general a ton of the SEC players end up on pro teams even if they aren't huge stars.

I mean, the Crimson Tide's basically ENTIRE o-line always ends up on pro teams as starters of varying calibers. And even though he has the vision of Ray Charles and the eating habits of Cartman you have Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy and now Fournette all out of SEC teams.

So, I get WHY ESPN will always talk at least about the SEC. But I'm a fan of a Pac-12 team so... I have a little brother syndrome about other conferences.

Go Cougs.

I feel like the ACC gets dickrode like it does because a ton of the biggest stars in the NFL came out of there and just in general a ton of the SEC players end up on pro teams even if they aren't huge stars.

I mean, the Crimson Tide's basically ENTIRE o-line always ends up on pro teams as starters of varying calibers. And even though he has the vision of Ray Charles and the eating habits of Cartman you have Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy and now Fournette all out of SEC teams.

So, I get WHY ESPN will always talk at least about the SEC. But I'm a fan of a Pac-12 team so... I have a little brother syndrome about other conferences.

Go Cougs.

Fournette might be legit, but I feel that Trent Richardson and Lacy benefited from having Cowboys O-Line. Yet and still, you only really got two schools in LSU and Bama producing guys doing anything in the NFL. What about the rest of the conference compared to the field? Tim Tebow? Bust. Johnny Football? Bust. Gurleys pretty solid so far.

Also, I take back what I said about the ACC winning the CFPs since I just remembered Florida State won the last BCS and not the first CFP. But I still feel like the SEC benefited HEAVILY from the BCS system when you've got Bama and LSU playing in a national championship, and Bama getting their ass handed to them by a then Go5 Utah squad the year Florida won it.

Fournette might be legit, but I feel that Trent Richardson and Lacy benefited from having Cowboys O-Line. Yet and still, you only really got two schools in LSU and Bama producing guys doing anything in the NFL. What about the rest of the conference compared to the field? Tim Tebow? Bust. Johnny Football? Bust. Gurleys pretty solid so far.

Also, I take back what I said about the ACC winning the CFPs since I just remembered Florida State won the last BCS and not the first CFP. But I still feel like the SEC benefited HEAVILY from the BCS system when you've got Bama and LSU playing in a national championship, and Bama getting their ass handed to them by a then Go5 Utah squad the year Florida won it.
And yet it was an undefeated SEC champ who got left out of the BCS title game...
You also forgot Nebraska and OU playing in the title game despite not winning their conference either. Must be a coincidence.

Trent benefited from the O-line and being just a ridiculous freak athlete. He was just that much better than everyone else on the field and didn't truly get exposed for how raw he was until the playing field was more level.

Lacy was legit but the dude has literally ate himself out of a job. His game against Georgia is one of the best conference championship game performances I've ever seen. Absolutely shredded an elite defense

A lot of Alabama players benefit from being surrounded by top talent. That's why they suck once they hit the pros.

A lot of Alabama players benefit from being surrounded by top talent. That's why they suck once they hit the pros.

Did you see that TJ Yeldon doesn't think the NFL is any harder than playing in the SEC? LMAO!

Did you see that TJ Yeldon doesn't think the NFL is any harder than playing in the SEC? LMAO!
I thought fournette said that? But that funny since only Bama is worth a shit in that overrated conf

Any of you people know how to watch the Michigan game online?
This is bullshit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back