2017 CFB Championship Games & Yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Rosen has major character concerns, which is about as surprising as water being wet.

What human being from morally bankrupt Los Angeles aka The LAnd of Snakes aka Pedowood has sound character? *crickets*

IMG_3837.jpg

http://thebiglead.com/2017/05/04/nfl-scout-and-executive-on-josh-rosen-tons-of-issues-and-a-mess-off-the-field/

Last edited:
I may hate Nick Satan and the Alabama Crimson Tard but I really hope my Browns take Minkah Fitzpatrick with their 2nd 1st round pick (via the Texans). Amazing speed, instincts, size, and a high character dude. Just about bust-proof.

looking for some relief from these shit day games with the KState/UCLA game.
be surprised if Rosen isn't Chosen to play

Iowa on a trick! The B1G remains undefeated and undisputed in the bowl slate!

Lock throwing into double coverage for the int. sums up the game tonight in a nutshell for Missouri. Texas wins a bowl game for the Big 12.

Lock throwing into double coverage for the int. sums up the game tonight in a nutshell for Missouri. Texas wins a bowl game for the Big 12.
The SJW Bowl.

151110115045-melissa-click-2-780x439.jpg

Cocks-not-Glocks-protests-in-Austin-TX-photo-credit-John-Anderson2FAustin-Chronicle.jpg

I'll admit, this^^^ was a genius idea. I love Texas but convolution of gun rights with wanting students open carrying to class is just dumb. Reminds of the local turd who decided to open carry to a local high school spring choir concert.

I'll admit, this^^^ was a genius idea. I love Texas but convolution of gun rights with wanting students open carrying to class is just dumb. Reminds of the local turd who decided to open carry to a local high school spring choir concert.
It's not open carry. You have to have a CWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back