2017 Best SUVs with two rows

Never drove the station wagon and I'm not interested in owning one, seems more like a housewife's car.
lol, cute utes like the x3 are literally the girliest segment of cars on earth. Its the default car of sorority girls and young moms. Meanwhile, the 335i Touring is a Bavarian beast for the distinguished gentleman:
BMW-335i-Touring-800-hp-4.jpg

The best German rockets all come in wagon.

mercedes-e63-wagon-1_653.jpg

humans don't buy Nissan fucking jukes. probably one of the ugliest damn cars ever
I prefer its obnoxiously ugly styling to the bland soapy cuckishness of cars like the Audi Q3, BMW x3 and Acura RDX. The Volvo ute is the only good looking car in that segment.

lol, cute utes like the x3 are literally the girliest segment of cars on earth. Its the default car of sorority girls and young moms. Meanwhile, the 335i Touring is a Bavarian beast for the distinguished gentleman:
BMW-335i-Touring-800-hp-4.jpg

The best German rockets all come in wagon.

mercedes-e63-wagon-1_653.jpg

That's like asking "what's the sexiest, most stylish fanny pack?"

man, I'm still astounded that people think wagons are for moms while suv's are manly.

Seriously, next time youre on the road, note the actual demographics of drivers. 90% of housewives are driving an SUV. You almost never see a chick driving a wagon. Once in a while you'll see one in a hatchback, but not a proper wagon. And if they are driving a wagon, its gonna be a lesbian in a Subaru.

http://jalopnik.com/why-are-car-enthusiasts-so-obsessed-with-wagons-1688416665

Women hate wagons. I'm not sure why this is, but I believe it has to do with the fact that the parents of every single woman drove a wagon back in the day when filtered cigarettes were considered "a healthy way to smoke." So women don't want anything to do with wagons, and they don't want to be associated with wagons in any way, unless it involves laughing at them on the road. ("Look at that guy in a WAGON," women say, cackling with pure joy. "Now, pass me a filtered cigarette.")
see, women hate wagons. also

to sum things up: wagons are cool and rare, while SUVs are boring and ubiquitous. Wagons are fast and fun, while SUVs are large and tippy. And according to car enthusiasts, this makes wagons waaay better than stupid, boring SUVs and the stupid, boring people who drive them.

wagons are superior.

Look, if you're going to get an SUV type vehicle, be smart and get that sweet, sweet Tesla Model X with the Falcon Doors. HHHNNNNNNGGGGG
section-hero-background.jpg

For $90k? No thanks.

Most of the SUVs on that list are for women or manlets with short legs.

I's funny how ratings go. Vehicles that are the same, produced in the same factory by the same people on the same assembly line with different names can have widely different ratings.

I's funny how ratings go. Vehicles that are the same, produced in the same factory by the same people on the same assembly line with different names can have widely different ratings.
one thing to factor in is dealer/service experience. The VW Tiguan and Audi Q3 are the same car, but you are treated much better at the Audi dealership and they wont nickel and dime you for warranty claims.

My VW/Audi dealer separates its VW and Audi service offices within the same lot. So while your car is being serviced in the same garage, the waiting rooms are completely different worlds. Hard bench seating and fold chairs in the VW room, while the Audi customers get luxuriant sofas. Drip coffee in the VW room while Audi gets free Keurig cups. They hired much hotter receptionists for Audi too.

I didn't see an autos section on sherdog forums so here we go.

U.S. News & World Report

2017 Best SUVs with two rows

1. Honda CR-V
2. Mazda CX-6
3. Ford Escape
Ford Edge
Hyundai Tucson
Nissan Murano
7. Honda HR-V
Jeep Grand Cherokee
9. Mazda CX-3
10. Chevrolet Equinox
Kia Sportage
12. Buick Encore
GMC Terrain
Jeep Renegade
Subaru Forester
16. Toyota Rav4 Hybrid
Kia Niro
18. Toyota
Volkswagen Tiguan
21. Jeep Cherokee
Nissan Juke
23. Subaru Crosstrek
24. Fiat 500X
25. Jeep Compass
Jeep Wrangler
Nissan Rogue

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/suvs-with-2-rows

There is only one proper SUV in this list - the Jeep Wrangler.

The rest are unibody CUVs. Transverse engine FWD based no-low range 4WD-having unibody CUVs.

There is only one proper SUV in this list - the Jeep Wrangler.

The rest are unibody CUVs. Transverse engine FWD based no-low range 4WD-having unibody CUVs.
If you follow the auto industry, you'll see an ugly trend developing. Because sales are DOMINATED by these CUV's, every automaker is expanding their lineup to include more of them at the expense of coupes and sedans. This has been a trend in America for quite some time, but now it's spread to the rest of the world.

http://jalopnik.com/younger-single-women-are-driving-the-small-crossover-bo-1779592293
@HomeCheese
Small and medium-sized crossover sales are killing the sedan market, and a big part of that is younger female buyers—often ones without families.

Women have made most of the car-buying decisions for the past few years, and this growing market is the one that’s blowing up the most. From Bloomberg:

From 2010 to 2015, mainstream small SUV sales to women rose 34 percent, compared with a 22 percent rise for men, according to research firm MaritzCX. In the same period, premium small SUVs, though smaller in raw numbers, saw 177 percent growth in sales to women. And among female vehicle buyers overall, a full 40 percent aren’t married.

V2-161029975.jpg

“The sports-car market is roughly half of what it used to be,” Ian Robertson, BMW’s head of sales, said in an interview at the manufacturer’s headquarters in Munich. “Post-2008, it just collapsed. I’m not so sure it’ll ever fully recover.”

If you follow the auto industry, you'll see an ugly trend developing. Because sales are DOMINATED by these CUV's, every automaker is expanding their lineup to include more of them at the expense of coupes and sedans. This has been a trend in America for quite some time, but now it's spread to the rest of the world.

http://jalopnik.com/younger-single-women-are-driving-the-small-crossover-bo-1779592293
@HomeCheese

V2-161029975.jpg

“The sports-car market is roughly half of what it used to be,” Ian Robertson, BMW’s head of sales, said in an interview at the manufacturer’s headquarters in Munich. “Post-2008, it just collapsed. I’m not so sure it’ll ever fully recover.”

Yeah, but in a world where the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio exists and the CTS-V is a thing, why would I want a generic fastback coupe?

Back