Status
Not open for further replies.
this vid is cracking me up big time

- kd's weak ass crossover being stripped by russ
- russ shaking his head and repeatedly saying 'i lock that shit up'
- melo lol'ing hard when he sees russ doing this
- raul rubbing it in by doing curry's gay dance move after hitting a 3

PG was paying homage to a living legend

Thought they had another one in them. That Waiters gift was huge for the CHeat.

Looks like the Warriors decided to get punked tonight.
Or they are three* time champs who can't match OKCs intensity since this is just a regular season game to them. For OKC this is their championship

Lol @ people getting all worked up over a regular season game itt btw. I don't even like KD, but at least he's winning titles and not "regular season champ" like Westbrook. OKC has absolutely no shot against the Warriors in the playoffs.

You have to be a hater to not have enjoyed that game. Regular season games can be fun ya playoff snob. You just mad that Russel has guys to back him up now against Durant. I mean last year it was like.. speaking in mma terms.. if the whole old Chute Box Academy squad(Shogun, Wanderlei, etc) jumped Chuck Liddell in the pride vs UFC days. Russel ain't alone no more when battling Durant. You can talk shit if Warriors win this year.

ESPN said:
The Rockets outscored the Denver Nuggets by 57 points in reserve forward Luc Mbah a Moute's 26 minutes during Houston's 125-95 rout Wednesday night.

The plus-57 is the best plus-minus recorded in any NBA game (regular season or playoffs) in the past two decades, according to ESPN Stats & Information. Joe Smith had the previous best plus-minus over the past two decades with a plus-52 in the Minnesota Timberwolves' blowout win over the Chicago Bulls on Nov. 8, 2001.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21523481/luc-mbah-moute-houston-rockets-plus-57-win

@HunterSdVa29

You have to be a hater to not have enjoyed that game. Regular season games can be fun ya playoff snob. You just mad that Russel has guys to back him up now against Durant. I mean last year it was like.. speaking in mma terms.. if the whole old Chute Box Academy squad(Shogun, Wanderlei, etc) jumped Chuck Liddell in the pride vs UFC days. Russel ain't alone no more when battling Durant. You can talk shit if Warriors win this year.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Lmao at that Chute Box analogy. Haven't thought about those roided, emotional cans in a long time.

How were they cans?

cuz these bozos like to talk alot of shit in here they would never say IRL.

Andre Dida used to teach Muay Thai at my gym and ill guarantee he would knock these clowns out for talking that nonsense lol he was a brutal fuck knocking people out in training. thats why those guys careers didnt last but the brain damage will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back