Steel Belt
Reaction score
Previous discussion here.

Draft is now less than a week away.

Last edited:
terrell_owens_crying.bmp

Ray is my doge.

Can't believe the draft is so soon. Hopefully it answers some questions for SD

Shane Ray isn't going to need surgery after all. To be honest, I wouldn't be mad at all if Atlanta took Ray at 8. Best pass rush guys will be gone at that point. It'll probably be between Ray, Gregory and Dupree. Gregory needs to get his weight up and put down the bong, and Dupree is too raw to take at 8. Ray's turf toe played a significant factor in his pro day. He's just as quick if not quicker off the line than Beasley and plays violent. That's something Atlanta lacks.

Predictions for biggest surprise in the first round?

I don't know if it will be a "surprise" but I do see Randy Gregory falling. I could also see either/both Peat and Collins being drafted ahead of Scherff.

Love that Bud Dupree is considered a top 10 guy everywhere basically, although I wish he would slide to the Bungles.

“Is this guy really going to be the first pick of the draft? You’d be drafting a quarterback that can’t run, has off-field problems, has no power in his legs and makes bad decisions on the field.

Lol I feel like that's slightly racist. "You'd be drafting a black quarterback that can't run"

I feel dirty posting in one of these thread that Alex didn't make.

May he rest in peace.

Participated in community mock which ended yesterday. Came out with this haul for Green Bay (by far the best I've gotten in the few mocks I've participated in):

#34 (via TB): Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest

#52 (via PHI): Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma

#94: Jordan Hicks, LB, Texas

#115 (via CLE): Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech

#166: Mike Hull, LB, Penn State

#188 (via CLE via BUF): Ben Heeney, LB, Kansas

#205: AJ Derby, TE, Arkansas

#209 (COMP): Garry Peters, CB, Georgia

#212 (COMP): Austin Shepherd, T, Alabama

Shane Ray isn't going to need surgery after all. To be honest, I wouldn't be mad at all if Atlanta took Ray at 8. Best pass rush guys will be gone at that point. It'll probably be between Ray, Gregory and Dupree. Gregory needs to get his weight up and put down the bong, and Dupree is too raw to take at 8. Ray's turf toe played a significant factor in his pro day. He's just as quick if not quicker off the line than Beasley and plays violent. That's something Atlanta lacks.

Arent they going to be 4-3 with Quinn? So he would take the Leo spot I assume?

Dupree is slept on pretty bad in this draft imo.

If the top dogs are gone I think the Bears have to decide between Dupree and Shelton.

Back