• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2015-16 NBA Playoffs V14- The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for Toronto and Lowry and derozan....after the 2 first game, they got so much shit about how they are fraud and not great players. Last 2 matches they shown what they are all about. lool if thunder and the canadians make the final
Don't call it a match

Lakers-banners-staples.jpg

Here's a photo I took when I went to watch the lakes eviscerate the pelCANS on Jan 12. I'd like to add it to the SB photo gallery due to its authenticity.
rRzgmUK.jpg

Lue strategy next game better be: Give THE KING the ball every time and let him shoot every time.

he was passing the ball outta situations where he was iso'd and posted on Lowry, who's 6' on a tall day....

bern is shook, bad.

he tried to twohand on BB, and got dismissed about as bad as humanly possible.

Needs another 'sabbatical' IMO

he was passing the ball outta situations where he was iso'd and posted on Lowry, who's 6' on a tall day....

bern is shook, bad.

he tried to twohand on BB, and got dismissed about as bad as humanly possible.

Needs another 'sabbatical' IMO
Your hate for that man is unhealthy

Your hate for that man is unhealthy
don't hate him at all, don't know him personally.

I just dont buy into the false media narrative about him being the king, most talented, etc.....

I actually watch the games and call it exactly how i see it.

HE'S A MASSIVE BITCH

people complaining about rigged whistle are laughable at best. Apparently you missed the first 3.75 games in the series.......

don't hate him at all, don't know him personally.

I just dont buy into the false media narrative about him being the king, most talented, etc.....

I actually watch the games and call it exactly how i see it.

HE'S A MASSIVE BITCH
Lol, ok

Crazy how much of a defensive influence Biyombo is. Errbody is scared of the paint when he's around. JV who?

Ain't no way that cat is 23 years old lmao

I used to be a Kevin Love defender, but the guy is honestly terrible and completely disappears when things get tough. Like doesn't even get played in the 4th quarter disappears.

What's the deal with Mozgov not playing?
He always seemed like a capable defender and great rebounded to me, seems like a good supporting cast for a super soft team like the cavs
He is garbage now.

I used to be a Kevin Love defender, but the guy is honestly terrible and completely disappears when things get tough. Like doesn't even get played in the 4th quarter disappears.
He rolled his ankle.

I am happy for Toronto and Lowry and derozan....after the 2 first game, they got so much shit about how they are fraud and not great players. Last 2 matches they shown what they are all about. lool if thunder and the canadians make the final

lol what??

i called the dream final from the start. LOL i bet on it, too.

xzqk1.jpg

tumblr_o36spbR98U1tkn7wvo1_540.png

its all slipping away from LeBitch again LOL

DkfWQLX.jpg

Last edited:

I guess that's bron's raped face.

It's been a thing of beauty watching Dwane Casey turn this series around. Played the refs like a fiddle. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with his pedigree. He and Pat might just will the rest of those mental midgets to the finals after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back