Reaction score
ZwVxnyu.jpg

i

loaded at all 5 positions, both starters and bench? CHECK
hot ticket FA's signed at a bargain? CHECK
most nba ready rook w/ the highest ceiling? CHECK
young, healthy, athletic roster from top to bottom? CHECK
greatest scorer, defender, and overall talent in nba history? CHECK CHECK CHECK

a star-studded lineup. unlike dwert, booze will bring the GRIT and TOUGHNESS, crash the boards, and sacrifice his body for the greater good. think of him as "The Enforcer". jerry nguyen will finally have a chance to showcase himself, free from the clutches of jane hardy. we'll call him "The Facilitator", looking at a ~14 apg season. hill will be his usual beast on the glass, hustle on defense, set good hard screens, and look for his putbacks ("The Garbage Man").

sam nash's hibernation will have paid off, making him the youngest 40 year old athlete in sports, with great wisdom to impart on a young core ("The Visionary"). julian's foot will hold up just fine en route to being crowned ROY, expect some big time plays from this kid ("The Next Big Thing"). swaggy p will do what he does best - instant buckets, and creating his own shot out of thin air ("The Creator"). last but certainly not least, an even moderately healthy kobe bean (70% +) will take this team to a whole nother level, the final piece to a championship puzzle. we're looking at a 25/6/6 season, bit of a drop-off but that's to be expected when you share the ball w/ so many guys who could be no. 1 options on a different team. you may know him as "The Finisher", "The Winner", "The Greatest", or simply put, The One True.

That is a pretty impressive roster. Really no reason why Kooby shouldn't make a deep playoff run. Will bookmark this thread for future reference.

All I see is five power forwards an Asian and a broken down one true.

Nash only does documentaries now

Could that team even make the playoffs in the LEast?

New documentary about Kobe and how he's 'scared' of life after basketball. Probably realizes he'll be broke by the end of the decade. Suing his mom over memorabilia was the first warning sign.

i met bern tonight at KBA. his son bern jr was here ballin' out at the 4th grade national championship. lebron looks intimidating, but has weak hand shake.

whipperman pls

w/ out trayvon ariza i see the wiz fighting for an 8 seed in the last game of the season.

Kinda like the 2013 Lakes that were supposed to supposed to win 70+ games LMAOEXPOSED

whipperman pls

w/ out trayvon ariza i see the wiz fighting for an 8 seed in the last game of the season.

LMAO at this. The amazing continuity of this dynamic and dominant core has only been enhanced. And now with the One True GOAT Reload The Truth, Dijon Blain, and the former Mr. Kardashian, not to mention the unfathomable improvement of Glenn Rice Jr. and GOATTO Porter Jr., depth has been taken to new levels. 2014-15 NBA Finals Championship. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

LMAO at this. The amazing continuity of this dominant core has only been enhanced. And now with the One True GOAT Reload The Truth, Dijon Blain, and the former Mr. Kardashian, not to mention the unfathomable improvement of Glenn Rice Jr. and GOATTO Porter Jr., depth has been taken to new levels. 2014-15 NBA Finals Championship. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

so a drunkard w/ no first step or lift and a fringe celebrity's ex constitute a goat reload? posts like this mar the true meaning of 'goat', we can't use it willy nilly.

Kooby and Dwert both played 75+ games

dwert was playing with a back injury (SPINAL) all season, and the one true missed the playoffs.

Pierce is the youngest 36 year old in the NBA. Also the most offensively skilled player of his generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back