2 White House Officials Helped Give Nunes Intelligence Reports

ABC NEWS reports that the meeting lasted about 30 minutes

30 minutes isn't almost an hour according to liberal 'literal' police. Because clearly that's the problem with this story

Lol, the 'literal' police. I like it.

the bizarre thing about this is that whats in it for nunes to be such a gimp for trump? if his poll numbers werent so shit i could understand but hes just flat out embarrassing himself.

Oh how far down the rabbit hole does this go - From two weeks ago NSA HR McMasters tried to have Cohen-Watnick removed and Cohen-Watnick went to Bannon and Kushner and Trump overruled the firing.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...aide-s-ouster.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

President Trump has reportedly overturned a personnel decision made by his national security adviser at the behest of Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner. National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster had informed Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the National Security Council’s senior director for intelligence programs, that he’d be moving to another position on Friday, Politico reported. McMaster reportedly made the decision after receiving complaints from several career officials about the 30-year-old intelligence operative. But Cohen-Watnick went to Bannon and Kushner—with whom he’d apparently formed an alliance while working on the president’s transition team—and fought the move, two sources close to the matter told Politico. After they informed Trump of the situation Sunday, he overruled McMaster and told Cohen-Watnick he could stay put.
A key line in that quoted part above is "with whom he’d apparently formed an alliance while working on the president’s transition team" - why is that important? Because Devin Nunes was also a member of the Trump Transition Team. Ellis, was a staffer to Nunes - so both have connection.

HR McMasters is in quite the pickle now - he tried to get this guy removed, Trump overruled him due to Kushner and Bannon. How can McMasters stay on? Does he have to make a "Bannon goes or I go" stand?

Devin Nunes could come out at this point and say "Hey yall, I totally tried to cover up for my boy Donny T and derail the investigation. Lols!", and things wouldn't be any different.

Nunes pretty much went full retard.

I love this administration. They reach out directly to Congress and turn over intelligence in the interest of transparency. Obama would just burn everything inconvenient to him and repeatedly ignore subpoenas.

'memba when Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton in a private, unscheduled meeting aboard his private jet to discuss 'golf and grandchildren'

Look at the rest of that committee lol... pelosi, feinstein, schumer, schiff (himself implicated in obamagate), Paul Ryan, McConnell and burr.

I think nunes is the only actual republican on it lol. Note schumer is freaking out on people in nyc restaurants. I think they know russia is a false narrative and all of their mass corruption over the past 8 years is about to be exposed.

We also should be discussing evelyn farkas and her admission to spying on them massively. This is bordering on treason when they are tipping off yemen about military operations.

Liberals are truly disgusting people. Not the same people from decades ago...

The republicans are going to be left in charge with an investigation into the trump administration.

Lol uh no

Also the whistleblower told him to view the daily briefings for obama on specific dates. The archives are only available on the white house grounds physically...

Why do you guys just regurgitate talking points from the goebbels and actually read between the lines? Even my close friends from libtard santa cruz are starting to support trump because they don't trust the media any longer.

Nunes described then leakers as "whistleblowers" which would mean they were speaking out because they were stiffled in the regular chain of command. So was NSA H.R. McMaster informed and didn't think it was a big deal as incidental collection is a pretty regular thing? Did McMaster keep it from Trump? If he took it too Trump, than why was Nunes secretly briefed and then briefed Trump on something he already knew? And why would Trump encourage a press conference to relay this leked news to the Press? If Trump knew about it why not just declassify it himself?

Also telling that Cohen-Watnick was searching intercepts to after the fact try to find evidence to support Trump's "Obama wiretapped me" tweets. And either this fellow, Ellis or Nunes completely misunderstood exactly what Cohen-Watnick supposedly found to believe it was in any way exculpatory for Trump.

Back