2 things i wanna say about Keith Jardines girlfriend

Btw I like waterson for destroying PVZ. She isnt a bad fighter but not on the level of the top chicks in that division imo.

I guess we will find out with the Tecia fight.

What? Her bad performance was only against Claudia and she had Joanna hurt worse than anyone else in Joanna's career.

She had 30 good seconds in that fight and you are forgetting Gadelha and Val beating up and dropping Joanna far worse than KK did.

She beat the piss out of Rose in the clinch and has outvolumed better strikers than Esquibel, who's got a complete workmanlike style with zero dynamic areas to give her an advantage, she's even the smaller woman here and I'd bet money Karolina can bully her in the clinch.

Again. Fucking silly.

That fight with Rose was RAZOR-CLOSE even with Rose stupidly clinching. Fucking silly.

Oh man I totally forgot that. Is that fight already booked?
VygVNj8.jpg

She had 30 good seconds in that fight and you are forgetting Gadelha and Val beating up and dropping Joanna far worse than KK did.

That fight with Rose was RAZOR-CLOSE even with Rose stupidly clinching. Fucking silly.

Val never dropped Joanna, she got a takedown and won the first round. Big whoop. Claudia got 2 flash knockdowns where Joannas legs were nowhere near as gone as they were against Karolina. Not even comparable.

And did she win or did she lose smart ass? You seem personally offended that Karolina had the skills to beat Rose and holds a deserved high ranking because of it. Sorry she won and your wet dream got head kicked, I'm sure you're still traumatized.

I especially love how you haven't been able to point to a single area Esquibel would have an advantage in, you're literally just being contrarian cause she's your girls teammate. Fucking silly.

Thread needs gif of Houston Alexander upper cutting the queen of mean.

I especially love how you haven't been able to point to a single area Esquibel would have an advantage in, you're literally just being contrarian cause she's your girls teammate. Fucking silly.

When Esquibel ground and pounds, outstrikes and overwhelms the lucky and overrated KK.....

ZTI3ODQzYzc0YSMvUHlPeFVnRkhCX0l3NFJxcFc4Y1JKMkxsMVA4PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vYTZyYXA2NHJrcnFoNDJpYTJpc3Y2cnpmOHJmdTU2MWxhZnhzcGNqbG13aWU0cWpzem9vaXd3cjkwNmxmOGpteC5naWY.gif

If I went to jail and they bunked me with Keith, I think I would immediately hang myself.

There it is! You guys never let me down when it comes to these sort of threads.
It's why I can't stop coming back to the dog. I take a hiatus here and there and then
200.gif

There are sherdoggers with much better comic relief than anyone in Hollywood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back