2 boxing questions

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
I've been watching some fights and countdown shows for Canelo vs chavez.

1. Why is delahoya and golden boy disliked?

2. What kind of boxer is chavez jr? I can't pin him down, he seems lazy but powerful but even wins in lazy fashion. I'm not sure who k like more, this kid seems a bit unlikeable but I don't know a heap about canelo either.

1. Oscar is an egomaniac who likes to wear women's underwear.

2. Chavez Junior is a famous fighter's son, pretty much. If his name was Bob Smith, no one would know who he is. As far as style, he's a grinder. Breaks guys down while absorbing punches.

1. Oscar is an egomaniac who likes to wear women's underwear.

2. Chavez Junior is a famous fighter's son, pretty much. If his name was Bob Smith, no one would know who he is. As far as style, he's a grinder. Breaks guys down while absorbing punches.
Man I'm pulling for Chavez now.

Canelo picked him at a higher weight than GGG because he thinks it's an easy fight. But complains about Chavez being bigger, dude you CHOSE to go to 164lbs instead of GGG at 160 then complain about the size while chavez is drained as fuck...but he makes sure he's a heap bigger than guys like Mayweather lol

Go Chavez knock this guy out

I didnt like the way Oscar fights compared to other fighters. i always ended up rooting against him. Also, he is the reason we get this long wait to fight GGG. Canelo wants glory. I think he truely is a fighter. in the face off episode , JCCJ made a comment about boxing and it is all a business, and Saul shook his head angrily and said "maybe for you." And I believe him.

So Chavez,
<209Bitch>
It'll all be over soon.

Canelo picked him at a higher weight than GGG because he thinks it's an easy fight. But complains about Chavez being bigger, dude you CHOSE to go to 164lbs instead of GGG at 160 then complain about the size while chavez is drained as fuck...but he makes sure he's a heap bigger than guys like Mayweather lol

Go Chavez knock this guy out

Chavez is lucky Canelo is fighting him at all. Chavez is a bum, and undependable and unpredictable. He has no amateur record, and he wouldn't be in this spot if it wasn't for his father. He is going to take this beating and like it. Its all about the money for Chavez.

Canelo is on top. He makes the rules. If you want to fight a titan, you havd to climb the mountain first. The weight cut is Chavez' mountain.

Yeah this fight is just a big mexican event basically. Its not a fight people have been clamoring for.

Oscar is viewed as an inauthentic Mexican, a gringo prettyboy from California trying to represent a country he has no claim to. And just as he was winning them back, he goes and loses against Trinidad by running in the last 3 rounds. That tarnished his reputation with Mexicans far more than his pantyhose and high-heels.

Oscar is viewed as an inauthentic Mexican, a gringo prettyboy from California trying to represent a country he has no claim to. And just as he was winning them back, he goes and loses against Trinidad by running in the last 3 rounds. That tarnished his reputation with Mexicans far more than his pantyhose and high-heels.
Not to mention how he shamelessly begged mexico to love him for so many years. Embarrassing.

Probably didn't help that he beat the shit out of their national hero twice.

Canelo "groomed" as MUCH because of his red hair as his ordinary talent and boxing level. Chavez is plain awful... head like a coconut and son of JCC Superstar.

Back