1st time to Thailand training

squirrel89

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys
Looking to go to train in Thailand for the first time, been doing alot of research but thought i'd ask the masses for a few gyms to look in to also.
I weigh about 85kg and would class myself somewhere between a beginner and intermediate level.
I'll be going sometime in May/June for two weeks.
I don't care on location, price or how new the gym is i'm just looking for a place that limits there numbers, have a mixture of Thais and foreigners and have quality trainers that'll help improve and correct my technique and push me, so basically no place thats just full of tourists looking to take my money

Few places i've considered are
Rattachai
Sitjaopho
Sitsongpeenong (Both Camps)
Lamai

Any info would be appreciated
Thanks

Don't pick up any hookers.

Any of those camps will work , just go . You will learn all you want and more . The question is train at the big city or the islands ? You decide . Both will surpass by light years your current skills so your safe on either

You talking about WMC Lamai right? Great popular gym, that can be quite packed in high season. I love that place for the beach and sabai sabai lifestyle more than Hua Hin or Phuket

Don't pick up any hookers.

Nothing wrong with hookers

Or if you do, always check for the absence of a Adam's apple. Unless you're into that kinda thing... if you are, go for gold

I have heard some of them don't even have adam's apples so by the time you do find out theres no point stopping

You talking about WMC Lamai right? Great popular gym, that can be quite packed in high season. I love that place for the beach and sabai sabai lifestyle more than Hua Hin or Phuket

Yep that one, what are the trainers like?

Yep that one, what are the trainers like?

Haven't trained there in nearly 4 years, with trainers always coming/going. But being 1 of the most famous gyms world wide for Muay Thai, you can expect quality training. Keep an eye out for Manop, ( 5pm head Coach) great guy

Or if you do, always check for the absence of a Adam's apple. Unless you're into that kinda thing... if you are, go for gold

nong toom

Nong-Toom-the-name-nong.png

Back