15-year old Grace Gundrum pulls of twister submission win

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
10th Planet Bethlehem's 15 year old prodigy Grace Gundrum, secured an impressive Swedish twister finish in the co-main event superfight of the evening at Ultimate Mat Warriors 2, over Zoey Chiles right before the start of the tournament semi-finals.

FULL RESULTS HERE: https://mymmanews.com/thor-wins-at-umw2/

Twister! It's taking over the grappling world and MMA!

Twister! It's taking over the grappling world and MMA!

I wouldnt say its taking over, but I think it's a underused technique... there's tons of entry to the truck...

something always bothers me about calling a kid a prodigy when they havent done shit yet

something always bothers me about calling a kid a prodigy when they havent done shit yet

She's beaten a lot of other girl's called prodigies around her weightclass at EBI's.

Last edited:
Given what I've seen of her dad, I kinda feel bad for her

I think he means a teen beating other teens isn't prodigy level.

A teen beating 20 something's is.

Im not even invested in the topic really, i just get bothered by reasoning people use sometimes.

Care to elaborate?
Just the typical signs of the psycho parent living through their kid. And I've seen nothing that contradicts it unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong. I don't know them but I get that distinct impression

potatoe

dan-quayle-wc-40047-1-402.jpg

How is this a semantics issue here? Do you know what semantics are?

...is it not obvious as fuckin day that you are debating the meaning of the word prodigy and what it entails? If you can't retort, just sit there and remain silent.

I just think of her nickname being "It's a" Gundram

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back