12 Minutes Pumping Iron Might Be Better Than Spending 13 Minutes at the Gym

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's even better if you are a fighter or athlete to train 1 minute shorter, and for people who want to remain lean instead of muscular you can retain your power and strength while looking slim by doing shorter intense workouts for 12 minutes, if you want to build muscle you will need to get blood pumping to the muscle with higher reps or volume.

New research shows a short gym session can help endurance athletes gain strength—minus that unwanted bulk.

The only difference between the high volume and low volume lifters was muscle size. While all the men experienced some increase in muscle size, those lifting higher volumes saw the most significant gains. In short, the more sets the men lifted, the bigger their muscles got. But again, the burlier men weren’t stronger, just beefier.

full article here

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/1...-than-spending-13-minutes-at-the-gym.3831917/

harlandwilliams.jpg

Ultimate thread will be about one single gigantic lift

The ONLY thing better than a 12 minute workout.....it's an 11 minute workout.

<seedat>

I hate the gym. My workout is now a 1 hour walk at a fast pace outside, rain or shine.

Where is your source?
I don't see a proper link to a medicine and research scientific backed study. As far as I know its 13 minutes.

I hate the gym. My workout is now a 1 hour walk at a fast pace outside, rain or shine.

Mine is 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 sits up and a 10k run every day.

Where is your source?
I don't see a proper link to a medicine and research scientific backed study. As far as I know its 13 minutes.
He is trolling you my dude, but 10 minute workout FTW

Back