1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

American Culture is:
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
"
No, that was France who gave us that Statue of Liberty. Which is a statue of the goddess ISIS. Which is interesting that the same statue says we should open borders. Considering what we've been dealing with in Islamic immigration to the West.

Because it's true. White countries are becoming increasingly "diversified".

Not all white people want to live cheek by jaul with Somalians and Pakistanis.

If you're black and you want to live around black people, you've got an entire fucking continent to yourselves.

White people hardly have any more land left. This is just a fact.

Not all POC are the same. Some are more desirable than others. Clearly.

When black people move into a white area, the white people usually move out. It's called white flight.

Just have lots of kids and out number and out breed the idiot white liberals.

Yeah nothing good ever comes from over there...

Sundar-Pichai-696x464.jpg

102160051-RTR4AVSL.530x298.jpg

Or this guy.

amd-radeon-rx480-press-5.jpg

By the way, I'm sorry about your grandmother. I know the pain that can cause a family.

Thanks. She lived a long life. She got to see her grandchildren and great grandchildren make something out of themselves.

Compared to white Americans, Hispanics still tend to vote for bigger govt and less freedoms. But like you said, Hispanics seem to be more conservative than most immigrants.

Conservative and bigger govt go hand to hand though.

War on drugs.
War in the middle east.
Patriot Act.
War on Terror.

They all expanded bigger government.

lol, the media has to shame and guilt people into liking black people.

If black peoples genuinely bring value to a community, it should be self evident. If you have to guilt people into liking you, that suggests that you are not very likable.

White flight is a real phenomena.

Japanese/white people don't have to guilt people into liking them and their culture.
U want to see the real difference between, white or east asian immigration versus others?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html

The report found immigrants from non-western countries and their decedents cost the country £1.8 billion a year while those from western countries contributed to the economy.

Just imagine, how much money we are losing with mexicans and others hispanics, probably closely to a half a trilion a year or even more.

If we need immigrants, "a big if" if we need them, then we should bring them from Europe or East Asia.

But
I live in East Asia, where immigration policy is tight and borders are secure. The people almost universally prefer it that way, and whenever I talk to them about the US southern border they just laugh at us.
But but but it makes me feel like an educated person to have a porous unsafe border!!! Because every great civilization had zero control over its borders and how trade flowed through it......

But

But but but it makes me feel like an educated person to have a porous unsafe border!!! Because every great civilization had zero control over its borders and how trade flowed through it......
Not at all, sarcasm?

lol, the media has to shame and guilt people into liking black people.

If black peoples genuinely bring value to a community, it should be self evident. If you have to guilt people into liking you, that suggests that you are not very likable.

White flight is a real phenomena.

Japanese/white people don't have to guilt people into liking them and their culture.

Sure...keep telling yourself whatever you need to. Anything to distract from the realization that you're part of a dying ideology.

Not at all, sarcasm?
It's only sarcasm. I'm a huge history buff and what I said in jest is exactly not true. Barbarian hordes as mass migrations were bad for the Persians(multiple times), both Roman Empires, China and whatever made the bronze age collapse , which also had migrant conquers. Not too mention the vikings and the Arabs

Sure...keep telling yourself whatever you need to. Anything to distract from the realization that you're part of a dying ideology.
That's quite possibly the worst come back this side of Trotsky

Have when they make videos about tech and I can´t understand shit they re saying

Fuck em

That's quite possibly the worst come back this side of Trotsky

Well, considering that he's sidestepped 99% of what I've written 3 posts in a row, I'm not going to bother with my best stuff. You have to earn my "A" game and he hasn't.

Conservative and bigger govt go hand to hand though.

War on drugs.
War in the middle east.
Patriot Act.
War on Terror.

They all expanded bigger government.
Yeah some conservative politicians have disappointed me in that. But the left is for much much bigger govt. and less freedom than conservatives.

Well, considering that he's sidestepped 99% of what I've written 3 posts in a row, I'm not going to bother with my best stuff. You have to earn my "A" game and he hasn't.
Ok..Guess that makes sense

Yeah some conservative politicians have disappointed me in that. But the left is for much much bigger govt. and less freedom than conservatives.

The only freedom the right in America protects is the freedom of corporations, they dont give a shit about anything else.

The only freedom the right in America protects is the freedom of corporations, they dont give a shit about anything else.
I disagree. We stand for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Some of these things the left has been forgetting to recognize lately.

I disagree. We stand for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Some of these things the left has been forgetting to recognize lately.

Texas v Johnson.

I'm not against non-white people. I live in Japan, a non-white country.

I think it is entirely reasonable for white people to dislike/hold antipathy towards black people, even if they don't openly admit it:

1. More crime.

2. Lower SATS yet they have AA.

3. They have a collective chip in their shoulders and largelyhate on whites for shit they had no decision making power in.

4. Higher rates on single parent families/drugs/welfare.

But we're brainwashed by the media to love them and kiddy-coddle them.
Or you live around them and realize your hatred for the is bullshit.

I'm not against non-white people. I live in Japan, a non-white country.

I think it is entirely reasonable for white people to dislike/hold antipathy towards black people, even if they don't openly admit it:

1. More crime.

2. Lower SATS yet they have AA.

3. They have a collective chip in their shoulders and largelyhate on whites for shit they had no decision making power in.

4. Higher rates on single parent families/drugs/welfare.

But we're brainwashed by the media to love them and kiddy-coddle them.
Yawn. The social inequalities that produce this result. But you already know that. You just want to bypass it or discount it. AA does not even begin to scratch the surface of the social inequalities and bridging the gap.

While we are at it, how did allowing females to vote cause this in your eyes? Amazingly silly sexist comment you made, but since we are going full crazy you might as well explain yourself.

Back