100 bucks will get you 376 bucks

This was my quick 700 past week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180220-211257.png
    Screenshot_20180220-211257.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 10
$100 to win back $376 doesn't seem worth the risk for me, if I'm putting that much down the rewards has to be far greater
Here in Montreal, I can buy an oz. of decent weed for $150.00 (lemon kush). I can split it into 28 grams, sell those for $10 a pop friends, neighbors, etc and make $130 in a couple of hours. Wash ,rinse, repeat. I can walk to my local fishing hole and do the same thing.
Betting is for suckers.
1518838549017.gif

Here in Montreal, I can buy an oz. of decent weed for $150.00 (lemon kush). I can split it into 28 grams, sell those for $10 a pop friends, neighbors, etc and make $130 in a couple of hours. Wash ,rinse, repeat. I can walk to my local fishing hole and do the same thing.
Betting is for suckers.
View attachment 343515
To be honest putting on bets is the only thing that gets me interested in watching some cards. I like small amounts on parlays, I don't lose much but when I win it's a decent reward.

To be honest putting on bets is the only thing that gets me interested in watching some cards. I like small amounts on parlays, I don't lose much but when I win it's a decent reward.
Hey man, to each their own. I just don't like my 'investments' to be determined by something I have zero control over.

Pretty much the same. One at the start of the main card and then the main event. Keeps me interested in the lesser cards.

Perry is a bum and his opponent seems to have good hands, not a safe bet
Latifi is a powerhouse and OSP struggles with competent grapplers like we saw in the fight against Glover and against Bader, was having a hard time against Anderson early, not a safe bet
Renan post USADA Barao looks like shit, Kelleher is dangerous asf and could very well TKO Barao too, the man is well rounded and put a beating in Stasiak, not a safe bet

Will pass, thanks TS
Platinum Mike Perry is the WW version of Paulo Borrachinha

You minus well listen to this guy, seems to know what he's talking about.

That seems lile a pretty shitty payout for a bet a 3 fight parlay.

No way.

I'm waiting for RaphaelDosSantos picks ;)

LOCKS!

That seems lile a pretty shitty payout for a bet a 3 fight parlay.
lol 2.7 times your investment isn't a shitty payout. unless you put something bitchy like 10 bucks on it

is OSP a lock? he should win but sometimes he comes in lackadaisical and under-performs

Back