Shoop ✌️✌WINNERS REVEALED!! - INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE - SEASON 5 "SHOOPERBOWL" voting and UFC 223 Shoop

Vote for your two favorite. You get two votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You smell what?

rose_jj_butt_baseball.gif
Welp there it is

@bigwaverider I've added all templates to the shoop template database.

sweet. Wil have a look soon. anything there for UFC 223?

edit: NVM, i see what you did. TX. Did you just plop them there or put them in the proper albums?

Last edited:
sweet. Wil have a look soon. anything there for UFC 223?

edit: NVM, i see what you did. TX. Did you just plop them there or put them in the proper albums?

I always put them in the right albums. Even created new ones for Al and Zabit. However, the new albums might be out of order alphabetically, I'm not going to fix that because you can just control + F and search name.

If you're adding templates please add them to the corresponding albums as well, I'd like to keep this organized as well as we can for...posterity.

Got a link for that bro?

In @LouisBolanos and my sigs. Also in the OP.

https://sherdogshoop.imgur.com/

I always put them in the right albums. Even created new ones for Al and Zabit. However, the new albums might be out of order alphabetically, I'm not going to fix that because you can just control + F and search name.

If you're adding templates please add them to the corresponding albums as well, I'd like to keep this organized as well as we can for...posterity.

Mahalo brah. We will talk about me doing some work on the database in private ok?

Last edited:
Awesome... Guess who never reads anything?

l@nd0

When I click that I just go straight to imgur home screen... are you sure it's complete?

Have you tried the imgur app?

Hahahaha! PicsArt should be paying me for all the people I brought to it. Should drink a Coors Lite and get on top of my wife but I'm too busy shooping.

PicsArt_04-07-05.28.58.jpg

Psh.. (press play. make sure volume is on)

khabid-dc-jj-log-jpg.365985

Attachments

• khabid dc jj log.jpg
    khabid dc jj log.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 292
Back