⚛ Anarchist Nate Diaz: UFC Wants Me to Lose ⚛ | Page 2

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ReadWrite, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Who does the UFC want to win?

1. Conor, so its cash cow gets his rep back

72.2%
  2. Diaz, so (Explain!)

1.0%
  3. Conor, so there can be a trilogy

14.4%
  4. UFC is neutral

12.4%
  1. Mixedfights Red Belt

Mixedfights
    Its the world vs. Diaz.

Nothing new here just victim mentality

2. TheIrishPsycho Black Belt

TheIrishPsycho
    Lived in the US for a couple of years so I am not completely out of the loop.

Hillary is factually a criminal and a compulsive liar "We landed in Bosnia under sniper fire" - while she scrolled off the plane greeting children - and yes they colluded against Sanders in the DNC.

But it simpler that all that in this case - you have someone who is getting crushed in polls saying the election will be rigged, implying a clear victory, if not for this tampering despite plenty of evidence to suggest his voting demographic is very limited on the national scale. It's the one election that doesn't need to be rigged, Trump is torpedoing himself... Almost all elections are a choice between two unsavory characters but this one, because of what Trump has said, it seems to have become anyone but Trump in the minds of any minority, sane Democrats who dislikely Hillary and even some Republicans.

Personally, If I had a vote, it would go to Trump, I think the shit he says is for show and I appreciate him speaking his mind, if you disagree you are probably on your period and I'd prefer Bill back, those Whitehouse Christmas party's would be more lively.

3. SOAzmayesh Green Belt

SOAzmayesh
    If you don't think that weed is that kind of drug then, clearly, you are stupid.

4. MonkeyGirl Awesomeness Belt

MonkeyGirl
    I'll just copy and paste:

I've had. Thanks for the advice.

I'm also pretty sure, that brain effects on THC are not as hallucinogenic or produce paranoia as a hardcore stimulant drug, like, let's say, coke.

So don't bullshit. Because you and some of your friends get a paranoia sensation during your experience. It's relative.
    What you were implying, and is not true, is that elevated use of THC induces paranoia personality disorder, which is absurd.

In case you want to know more about it, and how you can develop a paranoia sensation during the experience (not a behavioral modification through accumulated use) just search for Daniel Freeman, a PhD from Oxford who linked the paranoia produced by THC to psychological factors that can make you develop that sensation which will diminish as the effects of the drug does in your blood.

5. SOAzmayesh Green Belt

SOAzmayesh

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000220

If you try hard enough monkeygirl, you'll find anything to make you believe that cannabis is harmless and prob even say that smoking cigarettes is worse ?
    Anyway, don't worry about it, most kids or remedial people who partake also do this.

I partake occasionally but just like when I cross the road, I know the dangers that I am coming across.

6. MonkeyGirl Awesomeness Belt

MonkeyGirl
    Ok, so go do cocaine as is equally harming, and now that you are on it, why don't you give it a try to heroin?

"Research in this area shows a correlation between cannabis use and psychosis. This means that the two situations are related, but it does not mean that one situation causes the other."

7. SOAzmayesh Green Belt

SOAzmayesh
    So now your argument is that one is worse than the other as opposed to one being harmless ?
    So you think that my mentality is that ; because a chef may cut his finger on a knife when prepping veg, he may as well cut his throat ?

Don't create new arguments to cover your own rather than actually having a bit of strength to your own.
    Cannabis CAN and DOES cause mental problems, be it paranoia, pyschosis, etc...
    In fact, there is a diagnosis called WEED PSYCHOSIS, reckon you can work out what is commonly regarded as the cause of such illness ?

Abazzdeboom likes this.
  8. MonkeyGirl Awesomeness Belt

MonkeyGirl
    Show me the WEED PSYCHOSIS diagnosis at the DSM-IV please?

9. IntelligenceQuo Banned

IntelligenceQuo
    You're such a dork, and a liar.

10. Abazzdeboom Legend in the making

Abazzdeboom
    From a guy like you, I take it as a compliment

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/why-does-cannabis-cause-paranoia-and-anxiety

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/16/cannabis-paranoia-psychoactive-thc-mood

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/04/23/why-does-weed-make-you-paranoid/

just in a 3 sec research, but I bet you have a memory-span shorter than that

But I'm not dissing weed or pretending one is right to smoke it, just to explain why Nate says such BS with belief

11. IntelligenceQuo Banned

IntelligenceQuo
    Leaflet.com? Truthonpot.com?

I can find websites that say slavery is good and black people are inferior. Doesn't make it true.

12. sprucelees Silver Belt

sprucelees
    would have been safer to not just do the rematch at all

13. the can fat guy belt

the can
    so, you're saying i should smoke more weed? good idea!!!

14. ReadWrite Black Belt

ReadWrite
    It makes him sound like a victim and a boss at the same time. The Contradiction is Nate Diaz.