♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

Played a few multiplayer games, did shit as i've been travelling for 8 hours plus i've just came off nightshift, but i'm liking it so far.

Got to top 15 in Blackout(0 kills lol)

I'm all over Blackout. Got like 100 games in and 3 victories by now. Not good at all but damn it's fun. Gotta admit that i enjoy BR games and this is the only good (or lets say suitable) one for me on PS4. I'm too old for Fortnite, these kids spam a whole appartment complex on me once i shoot at them in open fields - I can't build for shit. With my old man eyes and reflexes I rather 9-bang my opponent in the final 1v1 and get the easy kill for the victory, hahah.

I never understood the building in fortnite and why anyone thought it was a good idea. It's stupid as hell to me and immediately turned me off of the game.

The spitfire is pretty cheap. I do fine with an AR, but I managed to cycle through my third score streak twice (in multiple games) without dying by using that thing. It's just kinda silly, especially with a laser sight and scavenger.

Firebreaks radiation ability is pretty good, had a few double kills with it now.

The spitfire is pretty cheap. I do fine with an AR, but I managed to cycle through my third score streak twice (in multiple games) without dying by using that thing. It's just kinda silly, especially with a laser sight and scavenger.
It’s my favorite kind of smg but it is not useful outside of its range at all. Have to run dead silence and acoustic with it and patrol an area

Anybody else get a metric fuck ton of hitmakrers some games? Like double digits. I’m running the kn and it gets 7-8 hitmarkers before killing. Running fmj to counter vest users

It’s my favorite kind of smg but it is not useful outside of its range at all. Have to run dead silence and acoustic with it and patrol an area

Anybody else get a metric fuck ton of hitmakrers some games? Like double digits. I’m running the kn and it gets 7-8 hitmarkers before killing. Running fmj to counter vest users
It does depend on the map, but a lot of them have a pretty large area that you can move around in without ever being outside of smg range. I may or may not have been running long barrel, so that might have helped. Most of my kills were hip fire though.

I don't think the kick is enough to mitigate how good it is otherwise, but I also might have just got lucky with the lobbies I used it in.

I just won a game where it was a 1v1 at the end and I 9 banged the last guy 4 times because I wanted to show how OP and stupid it is... and it is, holy fuck. This win didn't even feel good, just dirty like regret sex with a ex.

I just won a game where it was a 1v1 at the end and I 9 banged the last guy 4 times because I wanted to show how OP and stupid it is... and it is, holy fuck. This win didn't even feel good, just dirty like regret sex with a ex.
I was really hoping the emp grenade would come back.

Just went 50-20 with spitfire and no attachments since I just unlocked it. It’s not as good as the bullet hose from bo2 but it’s effective. Hipfire is like a shotgun with an extra quarter second time to kill

Been playing all day. Switched to hardcore mode and now when I go back to normal I can't kill anyone.

Level 35 gents.
I just got gung ho. Looking forward to rushing with that. Second perks kinda blow until you get that one. First tier is all scavenger. Every class.

9bang is a damned fine ability. The shield is good for objectives too.

Been playing all day. Switched to hardcore mode and now when I go back to normal I can't kill anyone.
Hardcore is the best mode to learn to play. Teaches you to approach fights smartly. However in this game the time to kill is so fucking long that nobody dies when you shoot them. They take five or six shots and run away. Also a triple kill is damned near impossible since they can just scatter while getting shot and you can’t spray them all. Just a cluster of hit markers and zero kills. Kills me because in hardcore I’d wipe the whole team off the map and have ammo left. Also apparently there’s bonus damage if teammates shoot you at the same time? Is that true?

I'm sick of the bunny hopping losers. How the hell did they not take care of this?! Developers knew this crap was lame like 20 years ago, but they can't figure it out in 2018?!

So is it worth it? I haven't played the series since Modern Warfare 2, just kind of got burnt out on it. Dont care about zombies, but would blackout and multiplayer warrant a buy?

So is it worth it? I haven't played the series since Modern Warfare 2, just kind of got burnt out on it. Dont care about zombies, but would blackout and multiplayer warrant a buy?
No flying
No wall running
Some weirdness on time to kill
Just taking some time to find the right combo
Killstreaks are useful again
7-8/10 imho

Battlefield 5 developer gets banned in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for - presumably - being too good
fnatic-drunkkz3-battlefield-esport-florian-740x279.jpg

YouTube version of the vid:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/cod-black-ops-4-battlefield-dev-banned
In one Reddit thread, a handful of fellow DICE devs have chimed in. One says “We’ve had internal conquest playtests where player #2 for has 40 kills, and above him is Florian is with a cool 130.” Another says “I think he’s playing with one hand in our internal playtest just to not piss off everyone.”
He's already been unbanned, but this is hilarious. Holy Christ he is nasty.

He's already been unbanned, but this is hilarious. Holy Christ he is nasty.

Average flick based aiming. His pre-aim is bad though. This style of aiming eventually leads to inconsistency. For it relies solely on your wrist/arm reactions. What you look for in high tier aimers is precision aiming with limited wasted movement.

From what i heard the MM client in COD is horrible. It basically throws X amount of people together based upon when they queued instead of a assigning some type of rating. An Battlefield(and apparently now COD) use statistically data to ban suspected cheaters. When a human review is needed as confirmation.

Average flick based aiming. His pre-aim is bad though. This style of aiming eventually leads to inconsistency. For it relies solely on your wrist/arm reactions. What you look for in high tier aimers is precision aiming with limited wasted movement.

From what i heard the MM client in COD is horrible. It basically throws X amount of people together based upon when they queued instead of a assigning some type of rating. An Battlefield(and apparently now COD) use statistically data to ban suspected cheaters. When a human review is needed as confirmation.
Post your vid, hotshot.

Back