●●NBA thread v. 7●● LeGoat is washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I've watched quite a few beautiful women choke on my magic at the same time LMAO

lmao I'm lmaoing as much as you, lmao!!

Bruh, you look 45 yet you're probably in your 20s or early 30s.

Bruh, you blurred out that swamp donkey in the ONE pic you posted because... she's a fucking swamp donkey.

Let me know if you want to send installments of the $500.

Post his pics let's take this to the OT. Can already tell hes a youngster by the pure garbage his posts are. Has absolutely zero knowledge of the game, what it was before compared to today's atrocity. Opinionated cunts say irresponsible shit like that, it's obvious he wasnt alive or was just born and didn't see the NBA in the late 80s and throughout the 90s.

Last edited:
He is and he isn't....
Dirk was definitely a better pure scorer and shooter, but that's it. Bird was the better rebounder, especially considering height/length, the slightly better ballhandler, much better passer, and much better defender. Neither could guard that well one on one, but Bird was arguably one of the greatest team/help defenders of all time (led the league in DWS 3 or 4 times IIRC)

But if you're saying Dirk would dominate even more then, then yes absolutely. Who's going to guard him in 1984? Prime Kevin Love would absolutely demolish the league in the 80s as he had solid back to the basket moves and could shoot deep. Most stretch 4s could do serious work back then as their counterpart defenders didn't have the footspeed to guard on the perimeter (barring like Rodman or maybe Cliff Robinson).

I mean shit just imagine a C like Embiid at any time other than now, he'd be even more ridiculous.
Imagine clyde the glide
Post his pics let's take this to the OT. Can already tell hes a youngster by the pure garbage his posts are. Has absolutely zero knowledge of the game, what it was before compared to today's atrocity. Opinionated cunts say irresponsible shit like that, it's obvious he wasnt alive or was just born to see the NBA in the late 80s and throughout the 90s.
No point, he's a very average kid with a grey beard already. I think he already lost out genetically and he lost vs me owing me $500.

D’snitch with a monster game. Lmao. Magic has to be the dumbest exec. since billy king.

Can't wait for Magic to sign Jimmy Buttler to a max deal in the offseason

lol I wonder how much abuse Tragic is getting on social media.

and not a single number #1 pick to show for it

H7qMc8w.png

I guess to be fair most of the number 1 picks have been trash tier anyways

Past 6 years the best one is probably Towns and he is soft

#1 picks aren't gonna make up for your shit tier management

If the lakers play their cards right they can get a high lotto pick and hopefully pick up a Dlo level talent LOL

You're posting ridiculous shit

The article says "Most Americans think Michael Jordan is the GOAT over Lebron James" but then goes on to state that the survey was only conducted with 1,000 people

1,000 people is most Americans?

lmao @ gaylord. this is what happens when you read fox news.

You're posting ridiculous shit

The article says "Most Americans think Michael Jordan is the GOAT over Lebron James" but then goes on to state that the survey was only conducted with 1,000 people

1,000 people is most Americans?

You've never heard of random sampling?

Jesus could come back in the form of a pro basketball player and people would be like "ohh yeah but Jordan was better"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back