Opinion “Women are not paid their fair share” President Biden

revenues =/= profits

It's a charity league that's never turned in a profit. Of course the salaries are going to be low.

NBA players get a share of all revenue no matter how much is profit.

I never claimed revenue equals profits. NBA players don't have profit sharing, it's revenue sharing.

#1 I don't believe for a second Biden posts anything on Twitter himself, I doubt he even gives a shit about this topic.

#2 That's a hilariously small paycheck, but I suppose it's to be expected from a welfare league. Maybe she'll be the one to get people to actually care about the WNBA, but that's yet to be seen. She had better offers out there but I suppose she'll do ok with sponsorship money.

It's true. They should be paying the NBA, like how strippers pay the strip clubs to dance.

For real though I think the WNBA should lower the rim level to 9 feet. That way you'll get more dunks, which is a lot more exciting than fundamentally sound jump shots. Volleyball nets are lower for women than men

Ps putting this gem here

Then they need to do that when the girls start playing from an early age. You can't change it up after a girl is used to make shots her whole life on a 10 foot rim.

NBA players get a share of all revenue no matter how much is profit.

I never claimed revenue equals profits. NBA players don't have profit sharing, it's revenue sharing.
I'm sure the 3 billion dollars profits/year have nothing to do with it.

#1 I don't believe for a second Biden posts anything on Twitter himself, I doubt he even gives a shit about this topic.

#2 That's a hilariously small paycheck, but I suppose it's to be expected from a welfare league. Maybe she'll be the one to get people to actually care about the WNBA, but that's yet to be seen. She had better offers out there but I suppose she'll do ok with sponsorship money.

R.5d6b7312cd96714d5003247614eac283

No one watches WNBA that’s why. It’s about revenue and viewers not some unfair oppression lol

I'd watch transvestites dunk on women. Lowering the rim should be entertained. Realistically, nothing saves this league. The last time I observed someone willingly watching the WNBA was my 80+-year-old grandfather nearly 30 years ago.

Last edited:
She probably made as much money in college than she will in her entire WNBA career.
Wnba is lame, and they should copy the college model until they figure out how to fill seats

I'm sure they appreciate your invitation, and your willingness to immediately drop to you knees and start sucking and rush to their defense any time a democrat is criticized.
Yuck. Anyway, I note that your rant has nothing to do with what I said. You thought people wouldn't read the link, but if they do, they'll see that you were again busted. Not sure what compels you to do stuff like that.

Unlike the WNBA the NBA doesn't discriminate based on gender. Women players are free to try out.

If Catlin Clark is good enough to earn an NBA salary than she would be.

Why doesn't anybody stand up for the thousands of male players who can't get a job in professional basketball but would destroy Catlin Clark in every aspect of the sport?

Even women don’t support women’s sports
From what I understand, every one of Clarks games is sold out at this point. Courtside seats were going for well over 1400 in Indiana. I don't think the WNBA Has ever had such a big name enter the sport, so it's possible this is going to inject some life into it.

That being said, of seen the crowds at some of the pro woman's hockey games, and they've been bigger than some WNBA games and barely anyone knew they existed. So the WNBA only has one direction to go at this point.

Women as a collective have a pay gap. Younger women are actually paid more.

Oh you're talking basketball nm.

I dont think its legal to bill players to play so i dont think that works yet that is what they bring in so..

I don't agree with everything what Jordan Peterson says. But when he's talking about things of his expertise, he's an unstoppable force.

Last edited:
President Biden isn't paid what he deserves. If he was he'd have a hard time paying for a Subway 6 inch sub even when using a $1 off coupon.

Back